The Student Room Group

What is an impressive number of sexual partners

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ANM775
in this day and age if you're female and over 25 with that lay count I'd class that as wife material

Shame you're not 'husband material'. :wink:
Original post by charco

... its the sum of its integer's cubes, very impressive.

I am quite impressed by 73.

It is the 21st prime.

37 is the 12th prime.

emirp 4tw

(it is also a sexy prime)
Reply 22
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Shame you're not 'husband material'. :wink:

why aren't I husband material? :h:
Original post by ANM775
why aren't I husband material? :h:

Ah, where do I start?

Annoying, sexist, has double standards, rude...I could go on forever. :h:
Reply 24
Ah, where do I start?

Annoying, sexist, has double standards, rude...I could go on forever. :h:

it's only you who finds me Annoying :tongue:
sexist? ....double standards? .....I just have views on how men should act and women should act and they're not always the same.

rude? ....yeah sometimes, but sometimes I'm very nice too

I'd make an excellent Husband to the right girl.
[although tbh i'm not keen on marriage as most girls will not own their own property and be mortgage free like me, and if we marry and get divorced they might try and take it]

Spoiler

Original post by ANM775
it's only you who finds me Annoying :tongue:
sexist? ....double standards? .....I just have views on how men should act and women should act and they're not always the same.

rude? ....yeah sometimes, but sometimes I'm very nice too

I'd make an excellent Husband to the right girl.
[although tbh i'm not keen on marriage as most girls will not own their own property and be mortgage free like me, and if we marry and get divorced they might try and take it]

Spoiler

Nah, I'm not the only one.

Yeah, double standards. At least you admit to that one.

No, you're not very nice. :h:

Nah, you'd make an awful husband, and I'd feel bad for anyone that has the displeasure of ending up with someone such as you.

Spoiler

None.
c2
Reply 28
Nah, I'm not the only one.

Yeah, double standards. At least you admit to that one.

No, you're not very nice. :h:

Nah, you'd make an awful husband, and I'd feel bad for anyone that has the displeasure of ending up with someone such as you.

Spoiler

this is very rich coming from the person who is constantly attacked and stalked by trolls on a daily basis.

you may think they're all Ttingtox but one or two definitely weren't ...looking at their writing style.

even if it just Ttingtox, you've got to ask yourself why the man has felt so compelled to go after you time and time and again without relenting. I've never seen anything like it.

you better hope you die before Ttingtox does cause when Ttingtox grows old and eventually die's, rest assured he's coming back to earth just to haunt you darling..

that's the effect you have on people.

definitely there's something dislikeable about you, and that's no lie....:h:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ANM775
this is very rich coming from the person who is constantly attacked and stalked by trolls on a daily basis.

you may think they're all Ttingtox but one or two definitely weren't looking at their writing style.

even if it just Ttingtox, you've got to ask yourself why the man has felt so compelled to go after you time and time and again without relenting. I've never seen anything like it.

you better hope you die before Ttingtox does cause when Ttingtox grows old and eventually die's, rest assured he's coming back to earth just to haunt you darling..

that's the effect you have on people.

definitely there's something dislikeable about you, and that's no lie....:h:

What on earth are you talking about now?

Good. I'm glad you find me dislikeable. :h:
Bloody hell, all OP wanted was a number and now this thread has gone into judging if people make a good husband/wife lmao :biggrin:

Anyways, I'd say 7.

The number is very symbolic and mysterious.
Original post by ANM775
in this day and age if you're female and over 25 with that lay count I'd class that as wife material

Tomorrow might be third holler
Original post by xobeauty
Tomorrow might be third holler

Sound, we'll have a fun time.
My friend had sex with 70 people in one year. I was quite impressed at having the time and energy to sleep with that many new people in that space of time.
Reply 34

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending