The Student Room Group

Texting a girl

I'm texting a girl, I usually talk a lot hence why most of my texts are pretty long this girl I text likes to talk in a few sentences even when I send a medium sized message

How do I become a better texter or text like she does?
add her on facebook/snapchat or something. Who wants to text here?
Reply 2
Original post by LisaNikita
add her on facebook/snapchat or something. Who wants to text here?

He didn't even mention that they talk on here. Talking on TSR isn't "texting".
Original post by EC
He didn't even mention that they talk on here. Talking on TSR isn't "texting".

I'm sorry that I use my phone to use TSR
Original post by Anonymous
I'm texting a girl, I usually talk a lot hence why most of my texts are pretty long this girl I text likes to talk in a few sentences even when I send a medium sized message

How do I become a better texter or text like she does?

learn to compress what you're saying into a smaller amount of words.

remove words and irrelevant points
Reply 5
Original post by LisaNikita
I'm sorry that I use my phone to use TSR

I also use my phone all the time, that was not the point.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 6
I don't really enjoy talking in paragraphs when I text someone, I just want the conversation to flow.

Keeping it simple is always the best. I'm not saying you should talk less, just send one or two sentences, see what she thinks and then continue from there.
Reply 7
Original post by EC
I don't really enjoy talking in paragraphs when I text someone, I just want the conversation to flow.

Keeping it simple is always the best. I'm not saying you should talk less, just send one or two sentences, see what she thinks and then continue from there.

I know what you mean but's it's very tempting to right a big message its just bc I speak a lot in real life, I have a big mouth
Original post by EC

Oh yea, bare ghosting me :hand: :lol:
Reply 9
Original post by ByronicHero
Oh yea, bare ghosting me :hand: :lol:

Lol what, when

If I remember correctly you didn't reply when I quoted you back and asked you something. :colonhash:
Reply 10
I know what you mean but's it's very tempting to right a big message its just bc I speak a lot in real life, I have a big mouth

As long as you're not rambling randomly about subjects she doesn't have any idea about it'll be fine. Just try to keep it interesting.

And I hope you're not only talking about yourself in these long messages lol.
Original post by EC
Lol what, when

If I remember correctly you didn't reply when I quoted you back and asked you something. :colonhash:

Okay I'd like to deny this but the truth is that I ignore **** all the time. I guess this is on me. Forgive me because I'm baller? :biggrin:
Original post by EC
As long as you're not rambling randomly about subjects she doesn't have any idea about it'll be fine. Just try to keep it interesting.

And I hope you're not only talking about yourself in these long messages lol.

Quite the opposite infact she talkers about herself a little too much
Reply 13
Okay I'd like to deny this but the truth is that I ignore **** all the time. I guess this is on me. Forgive me because I'm baller?

A baller. :rofl:

WHO EVEN SAYS THAT

Quite the opposite infact she talkers about herself a little too much

Find some common ground. Lol.
Original post by EC
A baller. :rofl:

WHO EVEN SAYS THAT

Find some common ground. Lol.

Wastemen looking to taste some part of their youth? We can't all be you, babe :tongue:
I consider a person like you a good texter and I was under the impression that many other girls feel the same.
Reply 16
Wastemen looking to taste some part of their youth? We can't all be you, babe :tongue:

Went from baller to wasteman to babe really quick. Lmfao. :evilbanana:
Original post by NeeceLondon
I consider a person like you a good texter and I was under the impression that many other girls feel the same.

^This
:doctor:
Original post by EC
Went from baller to wasteman to babe really quick. Lmfao. :evilbanana:

Can't I be all three :wink: if you want to come round the ends I will take you but trust me you don't want it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending