The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I prefer longer, can't speak for anyone else. :smile:
I prefer long hair. My hair is medium length and very curly. Trying to get it up to my waist.
Reply 3
Hair is just hair.

Whenever I cut it no one even notices.
You have to have a very thin face for short hair to work but when it does it's equally hot to long hair, if not a little better.
I prefer shorter hair
Reply 6
Why would it be a myth? Because you have short hair?
Its no myth. Just don't say it infront of liberals. They will 100% call you racist

To me, this is the perfect hair length for a girl.
(edited 7 years ago)
My ideal woman would have waist length hair or longer.
Where are we talking about here? Head? Legs? Chin?
Reply 11
Original post by XOR_

To me, this is the perfect hair length for a girl.

Oh my god one of my classmates have had this kind of hairstyle since 2005 lmao.

Actually this girl looks a lot like her.
long dark hair is the way
Long thick hair is generally preferred by men because it's symbolises youth and fertility. It's not a myth. In surveys, the majority of men prefer women with long hair.

Short hair on most women doesn't look good, unless they have very good bone structure and very pretty facial features- so that they can maintain a "feminine" appearance. For instance Emma Watson has high cheekbones and delicate features which is why short hair looks good on her. This hairstyle simply does not flatter many females because they have average bone structure and facial features.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 14
Original post by dindu
Why would it be a myth? Because you have short hair?

why would you make this comment, because you like long hair?
Reply 15
Original post by habeas.corpus
Long thick hair is generally preferred by men because it's symbolises youth and fertility. It's not a myth. In surveys, the majority of men prefer women with long hair.

Short hair on most women doesn't look good, unless they have very good bone structure and very pretty facial features- so that they can maintain a "feminine" appearance. For instance Emma Watson has high cheekbones and delicate features which is why short hair looks good on her. This hairstyle simply does not flatter many females because they have average bone structure and facial features.

By nature men have long hair and long beards how come this doesn't symbolize a mans youth/health etc more than short hair? Its interesting as it seems we have become accustomed to what we have been presented with ie short hair and shaven/stubble for most men.
Reply 16
Original post by Quantex
Where are we talking about here? Head? Legs? Chin?

I was mainly asking about head but you can give your opinion on all if you wish hah
All lengths can be nice.

Quite like short hair tbh.
Original post by indigofox
From comments I've read in the past etc it seems that 99.9 percent of hererosexual men prefer long hair over short. I've just been reading this though and wondered is it a bit of a myth?
http://www.glamour.com/story/do-men-really-prefer-long-hair

I think it's interesting, what do you think? Replies from guys would be great

Women with short hair are sexy af
My preference is long.

Latest

Trending

Trending