The Student Room Group

EMERGENCY:Wrote an e-mail to Cambridge which they found 'threatening', BIG trouble...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Craghyrax

First of all, home applicants and international applicants don't compete for places. UK Universities have separate quotas and arrangements for how many places they give to the two categories. Cambridge and Oxford don't have to choose between the so called underprivileged privately schooled kids from foreign countries and state school home applicants.

As far as I'm aware, this applies only to Medicine and Veterinary Medicine. For all the other courses applicants are competing against the entire field.
Original post by Forecast
As far as I'm aware, this applies only to Medicine and Veterinary Medicine. For all the other courses applicants are competing against the entire field.

I think it might have changed recently actually. A lot has changed since they lifted the cap for home students. International students are still in the minority though.
Original post by sinatraa
If any oxbridge people are looking here btw she's already said she's in yr 10 and I can assure you that her arrogance and self superiority is not something a top uni would want.

Oh, trust me, you find a lot of them at Oxbridge :lol:
Reply 123
Wow this girl actually argues with every single person on TSR, on every thread. :rolleyes:
Reply 124
Original post by Naruke
Oh, trust me, you find a lot of them at Oxbridge :lol:

Why?
Damn OP was salty af
Original post by EC
Wow this girl actually argues with every single person on TSR, on every thread. :rolleyes:

I thought I was the only one who noticed , she is on every frigging post , usually arguing and making invalid or controversary reponses
Original post by ShikaMekiFuka
I thought I was the only one who noticed , she is on every frigging post , usually arguing and making invalid or controversary reponses

Perhaps ISA is back :eek:
Original post by alow
Why?

Because Ima ****ing boss
Reply 129

I actually thought she was a troll, but apparently all her nonsense is genuine which makes it even worse.

whatever... its 1 am
Original post by EC
I actually thought she was a troll, but apparently all her nonsense is genuine which makes it even worse.

True
Came here for the lols, stayed for the bants. Keep it going guys, I've got an essay due soon and this ****storm of a thread is getting me through it
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by misteltain
Came here for the lols, stayed for the bants. Keep it going guys, I've got an essay due soon and this ****storm of a thread is getting me through it

ill do my best daddy :wink:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by LisaNikita
ill do my best daddy :wink:

:diep:
Original post by answermenow

Need an urgent good apology letter or my life is OVER!!!

check your PMs.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by cambio wechsel
I am writing to apologise .

pm it and delete this
it can be searched
Reply 137
Original post by cambio wechsel
x

Cambio, you're truly a role model.

So professional. :love:
Original post by LisaNikita
pm it and delete this
it can be searched

Wow. Now that is shocking, a genuinely good post from you. :colonhash:

Original post by EC
Cambio, you're truly a role model.

So professional. :love:

I agree.
She probably has nothing going on in her life apart from the feeling that she's better than all the working class children lmao. She's only a kid guys chill out :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending