The Student Room Group

Bored out of my wits, AMA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123
:rofl: :rofl:
Awww yeah, I was thinking about dropping one subject but I'm not allowed to:erm:This will be a very fun 1 1/2 years I have ahead of me :tongue: Ooh maybe we could help each other? :rofl: what exam board are you for further maths?

I did...and I think I still do:dontknow: but yeah, that's probably what I'll end up doing :tongue: do you know what you'd want to take a degree in? :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile

What subject? You're in Year 12, I thought you were in Year 13! Sure :tongue: Edexcel Set B, I think. :erm:

You don't sound too sure, why is that? :redface: I think Physics but I don't really know. I've definitely ruled Engineering out, too much Maths for my taste. :redface:

Original post by BrainyBengali
Flamenco dancing or Skydiving? :elefant:

Skydiving, no doubt. I'm the worst dancer. :lol:

Original post by UWS
What do you think are the chances of meeting someone on TSR who went to the opposite school to you?

And any examples? :mmm:

I thought perhaps like 1% but I know TWO people who are regular/known users who fit that category. :rofl:

Original post by prazzyjazzy
How do you take your coffee? What about your tea? :evilbanana:

I don't drink coffee. :puke: I like green tea. I'm not a fan of caffeine, doesn't have the same effect on me.
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
What subject? You're in Year 12, I thought you were in Year 13! Sure :tongue: Edexcel Set B, I think. :erm:

You don't sound too sure, why is that? :redface: I think Physics but I don't really know. I've definitely ruled Engineering out, too much Maths for my taste.

Further Maths :tongue: haha fair enough :rofl:
Hmm idk what set I'm in but I'm also Edexcel:yep:

I just don't seem to enjoy it as much as I did at GCSE. Maybe it's how varied the topics are all of a sudden? Anyway, there isn't anything else I like the look of so maths it may have to be. Oh cool! I think that'd be sn awesome degree choice! One of my friends is hoping to do that actually. Haha fair enough :tongue:
How did English go in the end?
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 62
is apathy killing democracy
Further Maths :tongue: haha fair enough :rofl:
Hmm idk what set I'm in but I'm also Edexcel:yep:

I just don't seem to enjoy it as much as I did at GCSE. Maybe it's how varied the topics are all of a sudden? Anyway, there isn't anything else I like the look of so maths it may have to be. Oh cool! I think that'd be sn awesome degree choice! One of my friends is hoping to do that actually. Haha fair enough :tongue:
How did English go in the end?
Posted from TSR Mobile

My thoughts exactly. I feel like Maths at A-Level has knocked all my confidence in a subject that I really used to enjoy. Don't say that, do more research? You don't wanna be stuck doing a degree in a subject that you found very slightly interesting, for years. :erm:

The teacher made me do my presentation today without any warning but I think I did fine for someone who didn't know. I can't tell how she feels about me anymore. :sigh: How were your lessons?
Original post by K.C
is apathy killing democracy

The real question is, is democracy really the way to go?
My thoughts exactly. I feel like Maths at A-Level has knocked all my confidence in a subject that I really used to enjoy. Don't say that, do more research? You don't wanna be stuck doing a degree in a subject that you found very slightly interesting, for years. :erm:

The teacher made me do my presentation today without any warning but I think I did fine for someone who didn't know. I can't tell how she feels about me anymore. :sigh: How were your lessons?

Indeed. :erm: Hmm yeah, I'll have to. I'm not really too sure but tbh, that's what i'd planned on doing at university a year back and even after all the research I've done, I haven't changed my mind :tongue: I've dabbled with the idea of pharmacology because it looks really cool in my opinion but I don't do biology so...:rofl: That's true, it'd be awful to be stuck with something so long if it turns out I don't enjoy it! I think maths might be the one I enjoy the most out of the courses i've seen so far actually.

That's mean of her. :colonhash: (What's she like, eh? :rolleyes:) As a result of today? She'd better not hold anything against you...otherwise you can hold that against her :mmm:
My lessons were rather good today actually! :smile: I mangaged to get through the day so yeah, that's a positive :tongue:
who u
What's life's meaning to you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Angry Bird
who u

Who am I? Someone awesome. :u: You?

Original post by mediaya
What's life's meaning to you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poetry.
Who am I? Someone awesome. :u: You?

Poetry.

angry bird
Infinity.

Dogs. Not much of an animal person these days though. :tongue:

Indeed. :mmm:

The last time my mum went and came back from Srilanka, she literally brought a box of lychees with her. Oh my goodness, I loved them. :gah:

Hehe I'll shake hands on that...:five:

:teehee:
Very:mmm:
When did you last eat one? :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile

:mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:gasp:

How many do you have there!?
Are you going to share some with your sister? :colondollar:
Posted from TSR Mobile
:gasp:

How many do you have there!?
Are you going to share some with your sister? :colondollar:
Posted from TSR Mobile

It was a 2kg box so like 150 i think or 200 :mmm: I had most of the box then remembered i had to show you :rofl:
Lool sureee :tongue:
Original post by Lychee627
It was a 2kg box so like 150 i think or 200 :mmm: I had most of the box then remembered i had to show you :rofl:
Lool sureee :tongue:

Woah:eek:
Hahaha awwww thanks! I bet you've finished them by now though:rolleyes:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 74
:bawling:

[1 0, 0 1] :colonhash:
That is not better than a different matrix...:doh:

(:mmm:)

Why are lychees so good? :gah:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Good point, the films are pretty good:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Woah:eek:
Hahaha awwww thanks! I bet you've finished them by now though:rolleyes:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Yup :tongue:
Haha yeah loool :rofl:
- BBC or ITV?
- Eat a bruised banana or have all your underwear on display at school display (with your name on a board behind)?
- Coconut or Kiwi?
- Adidas or Nike?
- Cambodia or Peru?
- Would you choose to be a male if you had the choice?

:biggrin:
Original post by Andy98
Good point, the films are pretty good:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh, I see how it is:eek:
Original post by Lychee627
Yup :tongue:
Haha yeah loool :rofl:

:rofl:
Did you share them? :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 78