Reply 40
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Oh Lord imagine if they got married.

His divorce with Melania would be so messy lmao
would take the special relationship to a whole new level
lol
i thought it said "Tramp caught sexually assaulting Mrs May"
Original post by Zarek
Could be an unwanted sexual advance, albeit a mind one.

In any events I imagine she thought wtf. Unless they choreographed it in advance, who knows

You can tell from the way she looks that it is unwanted, particularly the way he holds it in place with his other hand, kind of giving her no choice.

He really is an odious creepy old perv.
Original post by Fullofsurprises
You can tell from the way she looks that it is unwanted, particularly the way he holds it in place with his other hand, kind of giving her no choice.

He really is an odious creepy old perv.

It was gauche and awkward, certainly, but not "pervy" surely?

Theresa May is completely sexless.

Margaret Thatcher, though, was regarded as extremely sexy by a lot of men, including other world leaders.

Francois Mitterand famously described her as having "the eyes of Caligula and the mouth of Marilyn Monroe."

Even Christopher Hitchens (not a world leader obviously!) found having his bottom smacked by her, playfully, as distinctly erotic.

From the Guardian:

The late Christopher Hitchens wrote in the New Statesman that Thatcher was "surprisingly sexy" and after meeting her and arguing over Rhodesia, "I eventually conceded the point and even bowed slightly to emphasize my acknowledgment."
“No,” she said. “Bow lower! Smiling agreeably, I bent forward a bit farther. “No, no,” she trilled. Much lower!” By this time, a little group of interested bystanders was gathering. I again bent forward, this time much more self-consciously.

Stepping around behind me, she unmasked her batteries and smote me on the rear with the parliamentary order paper that she had been rolling into a cylinder behind her back. I regained the vertical with some awkwardness. As she walked away, she looked over her shoulder and gave an almost imperceptibly slight roll of the hip while mouthing the words “Naughty boy!”

I can't see it vis a vis Maggie myself, but then sexual attraction is very singular and pretty inexplicable.
When it's forcible and the man just won't let go and he's doing it to dominate. Which from the clips looks pretty much what was happening.

The really sad part of this is the desperate submission she was showing as a result of Brexit. In the EU, politicians, male and female, treat each other in public in a modern, respectful way. This looked like some kind of 19th century imperial deference.

We were more powerful as part of the dreaded EU.

This is just a click bait thread title, any normal person would realise that this isn't sexual assault. You need to lighten up a bit!

Sad to see him cheating on his boyfriend Vlad though
WAR!
Original post by Ladbants
This is just a click bait thread title, any normal person would realise that this isn't sexual assault. You need to lighten up a bit!

Sad to see him cheating on his boyfriend Vlad though

Of course it's just a joke on one level. On another, it's sordid and pathetic.
Original post by Rhythmical
I love how the Daily Fail went into some deep **** and wrote a lengthy article while the BBC wrote this.

lmaooo.PNG

:rofl: straight to the point I guess :sexface:

Well will they do it? I hate this articles that are just speculation: "Will Donald hold Theresa's hand?", "Donald Trump and Theresa may hold hands"
Of course it's just a joke on one level. On another, it's sordid and pathetic.

It was pathetic, I agree with that. He seems to be a very dysfunctional human being.

But sordid? :biggrin:

Whenever you see a top in front of you, you just HAVE to go over it.
Above all, I found it embarrassing. I was embarrassed for her, and about her. That we're such eager little lap dogs in thrall to America that we'll run along and do their bidding so easily. I agree that we need to find a way to work with the new Administration, but I wish we could appear to have a little bit more self respect.
Original post by Reality Check
Above all, I found it embarrassing. I was embarrassed for her, and about her. That we're such eager little lap dogs in thrall to America that we'll run along and do their bidding so easily. I agree that we need to find a way to work with the new Administration, but I wish we could appear to have a little bit more self respect.

I wonder if she will be doing it with Putin next? Apparently we are already telling Erdogan that his massive abuse of human rights in Turkey matters not a jot when compared to the salivating prospect of selling him some weapons systems. Why doesn't the same apply to Russia?

Indeed, why do we care about anything at all in the new post-EU age? Why not just go all out to be the very worst country in the world? Places like Zimbabwe and North Korea should not be able to claim that title unchallenged.
I wonder if she will be doing it with Putin next? Apparently we are already telling Erdogan that his massive abuse of human rights in Turkey matters not a jot when compared to the salivating prospect of selling him some weapons systems. Why doesn't the same apply to Russia?

Indeed, why do we care about anything at all in the new post-EU age? Why not just go all out to be the very worst country in the world? Places like Zimbabwe and North Korea should not be able to claim that title unchallenged.

Exactly so...in a balancing of human rights/principles and ensuring this country continues to be one giant cash machine, we seem to always tip one way. I do wish sometimes it could be remembered that money isn't actually everything.
Original post by Mathemagicien
There is also more to life than upholding principles, because life often forces one to be pragmatic. E.g. how the UK allied itself with the Soviet Union, despite them having a far worse record than the Nazis at the time, because that was the only way to prevent Europe from being united unter the Nazis.

We need Turkey to be somewhat tied to us, otherwise they will turn to other, hostile powers.

Yes, this is true - the old keeping friends close and enemies closer
Original post by LisaNikita
America elected a racist, xenophobic, homophobic, sexist, white supremacist, capitalist freak! All Americans are dumb!!!!!!!!!!

You accuse him of all these things yet you call all Americans dumb. Hypocrite.
When it's forcible and the man just won't let go and he's doing it to dominate. Which from the clips looks pretty much what was happening.

The really sad part of this is the desperate submission she was showing as a result of Brexit. In the EU, politicians, male and female, treat each other in public in a modern, respectful way. This looked like some kind of 19th century imperial deference.

We were more powerful as part of the dreaded EU.

How did you get all that :rofl:?
Ok I just watched it and he's helping her walk down the stairs?

Honestly what is wrong with you delusional people :rofl:
Original post by Dat Tall Guy

Honestly what is wrong with you delusional people :rofl:

We all know he's a serial sex pest. People look for it in every situation, that's all.
We all know he's a serial sex pest. People look for it in every situation, that's all.

What sex crimes has he been found guilty of?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending