The Student Room Group

Judge refuses to deport Afghan men who gang-raped Swedish child

Scroll to see replies

Sweden yes!
Original post by Carthaginian
Sweden yes!

So when are we introducing a visa to bring all the Swedish models over. Should we just take them? They probably wouldn't care.
I am glad the liberal left's narrative is crumbling. However what you must realise is that leftist organisations such as the BBC don't give any coverage to horrific events like these.

That means that older voters who don't use alternative media don't get to see the wonders of cultural enrichment.
This is a lie, no matter how old you are you get way way way way more than 3 weeks in young offenders. Unless Sweden is totally ****ed up of course
It's no surprise that the left is being electorally destroyed all throughout the Western world, is it? They're all stuck in their little "safe-space" bubbles and have no grasp on the real world. The average citizen would be horrified at crimes like this, yet the left still plod on as if nothing has happened.
Original post by Mathemagicien
I'd say its more likely that the UK goes down the path fully, than Sweden, in the long term. The newest generation of Swedes is less 'tolerant' than the newest generation of Brits.

No, thankfully a good proportion of Brits have seen the light and are now UKIP supporters. Once 2020 comes and UKIP takes Labour's place as the primary opposition we can finally get round to discussing how best to deal with these 'refugees'.
Original post by Trapz99
Afghanistan is a war zone so is against international law to deport someone to that country.

That is not true. In this case the judge's reasons for not deporting them were nothing to do with its illegality but related to the bad effect it might have on the life of the perpetrators.

That is it legal is demonstrated by there reports:

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/13/world/asia/a-deported-afghan-boy-returns-to-a-land-nothing-like-home.html?_r=0

https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2016/oct/03/eu-european-union-signs-deal-deport-unlimited-numbers-afghan-asylum-seekers-afghanistan
Original post by housat
As long as you are brown or black rape is pretty much legal in New Swedenistan.

Suprised how you got +5 reps. Guess TheStudentRoom has more idiots than I previously assumed.
Original post by Ladbants
He was literally just stating international law. Sweden is not able to deport these people.

That is untrue. See my previous post.
Okay this has gone way too far, there has to be more control!
The youngest generation of Brits are some of the most vocal supporters of liberalism...

Possibly, while they're living off mummy and daddy or the state.

Start working and paying taxes, they soon change......
Ffs that is irrelevant. I'm comparing our youth to Sweden's youth.

Its relevant then.
Because Swedish youth are significantly less mollycoddled than our youth?

They are,how so?

The three young child rapist would appear to have received extreme mollycoddling!

Not so much their victim......
That's my point... Swedish youth are at least as mollycoddled as our youth, yet a lot less 'tolerant'.

A lot less tolerant of what, the immigrant rape epidemic?
Original post by Kyou
Please don't descend into alt-right racism.

He's criticizing the establishment rather than ethnic minorities.
A lot less pro-diversity. A lot more critical of multiculturalism.

While the British youth will lead the UK to a more multicultural and diverse future, the Swedish youth will continue the backlash against multiculture.

You believe multicultural Britain is working out just fine, i take it?
No, I don't. I think the West is destroying itself with its obsession with diversity.

So will you calm down for a moment?

You've entirely missed my point.

I think I must have!

I can be a bit hasty to be honest, please clarify your point.
Original post by Trapz99
Afghanistan is a war zone so is against international law to deport someone to that country.

That's simply not true. It is only unlawful to deport someone if they will be persecuted or tortured. There are plenty of parts of Afghanistan that are under control of the government, and even those parts under control of the Taliban many (such as these boys) would presumably be able to live very comfortably, Taliban ideology not being too different from their own ideas.

Please, if you're going to comment on international law then it's incumbent on you to have even a moderate understanding of it first.
I hope Julian Assange gets pardoned if this guy can gang rape a girl and get 3 weeks. Fuxking joke.
Original post by Kyou
Please don't descend into alt-right racism.

Its not racist. I recognize it too. Stop confusing facts for racism.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending