The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Nothing is imposssible, Even I wasn't offered a place at cambridge.
I just got an offer from Southampton lmao
I was actually there on a student visa, because it was uni courses. but again, it was only for one month and it was summer school, it's not like that became my residence. do u think this changes anything?
Original post by vincrows
Country of residence means where you have a permanent address, usually where your family home is. Being in a foreign country for a month on summer school, etc. Is not quite 'residence.' I assume you were there on a tourist visa rather than on a proper residence permit like Workers Visa or Student Visa, right?

I was actually there on a student visa, because it was uni courses. but again, it was only for one month and it was summer school, it's not like that became my residence. do u think this changes anything?
Original post by lucabaluca2012

It's only a month, so I don't think so, but you can check with your college to make sure if you like. It won't change your fee status, so I think it's just a matter of record and formality for the college.
Original post by lucabaluca2012

As I noted on your post in the Robinsons College thread - simply put it on the form, but it won't affect your status.
:colonhash: oh Cam
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by cogito.
2 full weeks since I sent my email, they still haven't replied yet...why you are so slow Cambridge? I am tempted to ring them

You gonna reject them for being too slow as well? :wink:
Original post by liziepie
You gonna reject them for being too slow as well? :wink:

I am quite annoyed for Imperial since they had 5 months to consider my applications, Umm, Cambridge is probably busy at the start of term so I will wait a month or so...
Got my report back for this term... B overall in one of my subjects even though the teacher says there's nothing for me to improve on. Need to hit A/A* with that subject, so getting very anxious :frown:
Original post by auburnstar
I just got an offer from Southampton lmao

Yay, congrats! :h:
This thread is dragging itself along to the grave very slowly :tongue:
Original post by SteamboatMickey

Darn it you just revived it :rofl:
Original post by wolfmoon88
Darn it you just revived it :rofl:

Darn it you just contributed to its revival!

The offers holders thread is just as dead also...
Original post by HolyRomanEmpire

I guess we're all busy revising now :tongue: which is what I should be doing so...

But we will endeavour to prolong the inevitable.
I never saw what your decision was, any chance you could bring me up to speed?
Darn it you just contributed to its revival!

True :rofl: :biggrin: you started it :yep:

Original post by HolyRomanEmpire

People are starting revise and such so aren't on as much. Trying to hype up other threads now :biggrin:
Original post by an_atheist
But we will endeavour to prolong the inevitable.
I never saw what your decision was, any chance you could bring me up to speed?

Pooled from Selwyn to Medwards, offer for History with A*A*A (One A* has to be in History)
Pooled from Selwyn to Medwards, offer for History with A*A*A (One A* has to be in History)

Congrats then. Best of luck for this summer.

Latest

Trending

Trending