The Student Room Group

Holiday destination help?!

hi, me and my friends (a group of 9 girls) are looking to book a holiday for July to celebrate finishing school and we're struggling to pick a destination. Most of us are looking for somewhere to have a good night out but some don't drink and don't want that. As a group we have come to the conclusion that we want somewhere with nice beaches and lots to do (e.g. a waterpark and things like that for during the day), and we want somewhere where we can go out at night but it isn't all about drinking.
Any suggestions would be great as we are really struggling to find somewhere, thanks
Original post by Imo_rai
hi, me and my friends (a group of 9 girls) are looking to book a holiday for July to celebrate finishing school and we're struggling to pick a destination. Most of us are looking for somewhere to have a good night out but some don't drink and don't want that. As a group we have come to the conclusion that we want somewhere with nice beaches and lots to do (e.g. a waterpark and things like that for during the day), and we want somewhere where we can go out at night but it isn't all about drinking.
Any suggestions would be great as we are really struggling to find somewhere, thanks

I suggest the Spanish Mediterranean resorts or the Algarve in Portugal.
Do you have a budget and how long will you be going for?
Reply 3
I'd recommend Croatia, it ticks most of your boxes and there are regular flights from all regional airports in the UK.

Zadar, Split and Dubronvik are all good options. The great thing about Croatia is that you have it all- amazing beaches and coves, bustling cities with plenty to do, incredible national parks, water sports and lots of nice restaurants and bars. It is quite cheap and while there is a big party scene it's not completely full on and idiotic like Zante, Magaluf etc

Split would be a good choice because say if yous were there for a week, yous could get a cheap apartment on Airbnb between yous and you are close to the amazing Krka national park, yous could do some island hopping-Hvar is an incredible island and less than £20 return on the ferry. Also split has lots of nice chilled bars and of course the nightclubs and pub crawls if yous wanted. Hope this helps :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest