The Student Room Group

British girls and uncircumcised men

Girls is being uncircumcised not as good as circumcised, will I get less blowjobs if I am or even rejected? I'm from America and I've not had a good experience having foreskin, they really seem to have a problem there. I'm hoping British girls are not the same, so please tell me what you prefer and also tell me what you've heard other girls say what they prefer, since I know girls talk about this

Scroll to see replies

Like 95% of British men are uncut dude.
Reply 2
Original post by TercioOfParma
Like 95% of British men are uncut dude.

But why do some girls on the other threads seem to mind? Some clearly care and I need to know if they would like me better cirumcised. British are like my last hope for reassurance
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by John_Sartre
But I

....but you what???
Reply 4
Girls is being uncircumcised not as good as circumcised, will I get less blowjobs if I am or even rejected? I'm from America and I've not had a good experience having foreskin, they really seem to have a problem there. I'm hoping British girls are not the same, so please tell me what you prefer and also tell me what you've heard other girls say what they prefer, since I know girls talk about this

[video="youtube;gCSWbTv3hng"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCSWbTv3hng[/video]
Reply 5
If a girl is put off you just because of an extra bit of skin down there then they aren't worth your time tbh. They're more likely to be into you if you're confident and own the fact that you're uncircumcised than if you act anxious and insecure about it.
Wtf
Reply 7
The girls I know don't talk about foreskin.
Reply 8
Girls, if you're there and you care, please tell me how it is. I just want to stop wondering about this and uk girls..
Girls, if you're there and you care, please tell me how it is. I just want to stop wondering about this and uk girls..

no one gives a **** now be quiet
Reply 10

lmao

Circumcision generally isn't the done thing in the UK and having foreskin is totally normal. Everyone else has said it, now I've said it.
I don't mind nor do I care
Original post by Palmyra
no one gives a **** now be quiet

No, and if you bothered to look at some other threads on this you'd know you're wrong
Reply 14
If a girl rejects you because you haven't mutilated your dick then frankly she can go f**k herself.
Original post by Katarvi
If a girl is put off you just because of an extra bit of skin down there then they aren't worth your time tbh. They're more likely to be into you if you're confident and own the fact that you're uncircumcised than if you act anxious and insecure about it.

But how am I supposed to feel confident about it when girls have posted depressing things about it here on this site? Makes me think that's what girls think her
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 16
But how am I supposed to feel confident about it when girls have posted depressing things about it here on this site? Makes me think that's what girls think her

Dude stop whining fcking hell, you've had your answer and you keep asking the same question.
You know that they dont care in UK and they do care a little in US, its been said like 10 times
But how am I supposed to feel confident

By growing the **** up.
Oh **** off to the ones who are disregarding me. You have no ****ing idea how it feels having to put up with American women putting uncircumcised men down, only to find girls in the uk are saying the same crap on their forum
How about you go listen to girls tell you it's ugly, all while your thinking "girls in europe don't think like that" only to found out they do and you have ****ing nothing to reassure your after that bad experiences

Latest

Trending

Trending