The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AndrewSCO
Yeah I've noticed him around and thought a bunch of his posts seemed a bit off...

Yeah he only liked the ladies... he didn't like me at all

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I've noticed him around and thought a bunch of his posts seemed a bit off...

True he wasn't Tingtox though. He was the guy that made a thread on me and EC. :colonhash:

He's literally been stalking me. :angry:
Original post by saraxh
True he wasn't Tingtox though. He was the guy that made a thread on me and EC. :colonhash:

Just a misogynist

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by wolfmoon88

Posted from TSR Mobile

I reported his Twitter account to TSR :colonhash: Sorry but if you talk about my family the way he did that's what you get.
Reply 2684
Original post by saraxh

Did he PM you his Twitter and Skype?

I called him out publicly in a thread on the football subsection... So creepy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've never actually quoted him or anything just seen what he's said :tongue:

Original post by saraxh

Hmmm I can't remember what thread you mean. Was he the guy that - I remember in a random thread you said you wouldn't want to date someone from TSR because you were worried they'd make a thread titled "I went on a date with saraxh AMA" or something - and he then went and made a thread called that as a joke? I think it was him right?
Original post by UWS
Did he PM you his Twitter and Skype?

I called him out publicly in a thread on the football subsection... So creepy.

Yes I said the Metropolitan police will follow you on twitter. :rofl:

I reported his Twitter to TSR because he said disgusting things about my family.
Original post by saraxh
I reported his Twitter account to TSR :colonhash: Sorry but if you talk about my family the way he did that's what you get.

:/ :console: was he being a creepy dick?

Posted from TSR Mobile
:/ :console: was he being a creepy dick?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah. He said he trolled because he had no friends and stuff. :s-smilie:
Reply 2689
Original post by saraxh
Yes I said the Metropolitan police will follow you on twitter. :rofl:

I reported his Twitter to TSR because he said disgusting things about my family.

I don't get why people would come on TSR of all places to stalk girls... It's incredibly weird and creepy :/
Original post by saraxh
Yeah. He said he trolled because he had no friends and stuff. :s-smilie:

:frown: sucks

Posted from TSR Mobile
win
I've never actually quoted him or anything just seen what he's said :tongue:

Hmmm I can't remember what thread you mean. Was he the guy that - I remember in a random thread you said you wouldn't want to date someone from TSR because you were worried they'd make a thread titled "I went on a date with saraxh AMA" or something - and he then went and made a thread called that as a joke? I think it was him right?

I've never quoted him except on the date thread.

Yes him. I have two threads called that. The most recent one was him.
Original post by saraxh

I quoted him on one of his threads and insulted Jeremy Corbyn for bants, so he was mad af

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by saraxh

Wait so see all the stuff you and UWS are talking about, about sending his twitter and saying stuff about your family was that Corbynista or this Lettering guy? And do you think it's the same person?
Original post by UWS
I don't get why people would come on TSR of all places to stalk girls... It's incredibly weird and creepy :/

Ikr He knows about my mum(stalks my threads) yet he goes ahead and creates a thread about my mum. So ******* up.
I'm eating a pear and watching family drama unfold. This is interesting.
I quoted him on one of his threads and insulted Jeremy Corbyn for bants, so he was mad af

Posted from TSR Mobile

He said because i'm a girl I belong in the kitchen on his old account(something like that).
Original post by saraxh
He said because i'm a girl I belong in the kitchen on his old account(something like that).

:rofl: that's bad...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wait so see all the stuff you and UWS are talking about, about sending his twitter and saying stuff about your family was that Corbynista or this Lettering guy? And do you think it's the same person?

Corbynista. Tingtox is nicer than Corbynista tbh. He said he isn't Tinx. I know he isn't.

Latest