The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by wolfmoon88

That's when he got banned
Original post by saraxh
Corbynista. Tingtox is nicer than Corbynista tbh. He said he isn't Tinx. I know he isn't.

Agreed, I actually don't really mind Ttingox, he seems like a person that just has too much time on his hands

Posted from TSR Mobile
Agreed, I actually don't really mind Ttingox, he seems like a person that just has too much time on his hands

Posted from TSR Mobile

True :rofl: Tinx never messages me except for today.
Original post by saraxh
True :rofl: Tinx never messages me except for today.

Is tinx still around? He should say hi :rofl: last I heard he was leaving soon.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by saraxh
Corbynista. Tingtox is nicer than Corbynista tbh. He said he isn't Tinx. I know he isn't.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hmmm I dunno, I've seen ttingtox be pretty mean to a few members... Him and 2016_GCSE are the same person right?
Listening to my old band's EP and feeling depressed. Playing with them gave me the best years of my life. I'll never have feelings like that again.
Is tinx still around? He should say hi :rofl: last I heard he was leaving soon.

Posted from TSR Mobile

He's made loads of threads today lol

How comes?
Original post by AndrewSCO
Hmmm I dunno, I've seen ttingtox be pretty mean to a few members... Him and 2016_GCSE are the same person right?

Lmao he's not openly creepy/misogynistic though. He kinda goes too far sometimes but he seems to be better than Corbynista. Honestly idk, I stopped dealing with trolls a while back.

Posted from TSR Mobile

He is mean but he's way nicer than Corbynista. He never attacks someone the way corbynista did.

Yes
Lmao he's not openly creepy/misogynistic though. He kinda goes too far sometimes but he seems to be better than Corbynista. Honestly idk, I stopped dealing with trolls a while back.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by saraxh
He is mean but he's way nicer than Corbynista. He never attacks someone the way corbynista did.

Yes

Hmmm I don't know, I think teenrose might disagree with you on that one
Original post by saraxh
He's made loads of threads today lol

How comes?

He seems to be going to uni soon but idk, that might just be a rouse.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Personally he said "i'm warning you i'm going to create a thread about you if you don't apologize". The threads aren't even mean for me.

Yeah i've seen some of the bad things he said to Nirvana and Teenrose
He seems to be going to uni soon but idk, that might just be a rouse.

Posted from TSR Mobile

He's near my age wtf. Lol I thought he was 30

Fair :/ the stuff he says about those two are a bit too far... :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by saraxh
Personally he said "i'm warning you i'm going to create a thread about you if you don't apologize". The threads aren't even mean for me.

Yeah i've seen some of the bad things he said to Nirvana and Teenrose

I think Nirvana seems to take it, and kinda asks for it the way she replies back :lol: But yeah I definitely wouldn't say he's all that nice at all
Original post by saraxh

I heard he was around 24?
Original post by saraxh

:rofl: he's a mature student I think

Posted from TSR Mobile
Christ on a bike. Today I have had 5 vodkas, 4 beers, and on the whisky, and only one meal, and tired as ****.
I think Nirvana seems to take it, and kinda asks for it the way she replies back :lol: But yeah I definitely wouldn't say he's all that nice at all

Yeah he makes weird threads though lol Especially today
:rofl: he's a mature student I think

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ohh

Latest