The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Most guys in the UK are uncircumcised so you're in literally no worse position than any average British man. The more importance you put on it by worrying about it the less likely woman are going to be attracted to you at all. No not all girls in Europe think that and not all girls in the USA either, you're generalising and taking it personally and doing that will only lead you to be miserable.
Original post by Katarvi
Most guys in the UK are uncircumcised so you're in literally no worse position than any average British man. The more importance you put on it by worrying about it the less likely woman are going to be attracted to you at all. No not all girls in Europe think that and not all girls in the USA either, you're generalising and taking it personally and doing that will only lead you to be miserable.

It was what most women preferred that concerned me though, I know all aren't going to be the same. I give up though, I know now natural men aren't preferred and I have nothing
It shouldn't be like this...most of us are natural..why can't you girls appreciate us? God I'm going to be sick
good. hurry up.
I don't care
Original post by John_Sartre
Girls is being uncircumcised not as good as circumcised, will I get less blowjobs if I am or even rejected? I'm from America and I've not had a good experience having foreskin, they really seem to have a problem there. I'm hoping British girls are not the same, so please tell me what you prefer and also tell me what you've heard other girls say what they prefer, since I know girls talk about this

The majority of British males are uncircumcised. (those cases are mainly for medical and religious reasons)
Original post by _gcx
The majority of British males are uncircumcised. (those cases are mainly for medical and religious reasons)

shocking. that doesn't change what I've been saying though. maybe some girl will come and clear this up but for now it seems like we have nothing
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by UWS
The girls I know don't talk about foreskin.

Was gonna say, I don't think it's ever come up as a topic of conversation, at any point...!
You are either a troll or an idiot. Most likely both.

How idiotic is it to actively search for threads where women discount uncircumcised dicks, and then react as if that's how all women must feel?
That's so illogical. You've been told too many times that in the UK uncircumcised is the norm, if you keep ignoring that then you have no one to blame for your insecurities except yourself.
Original post by Twinpeaks

How idiotic is it to actively search for threads where women discount uncircumcised dicks, and then react as if that's how all women must feel?
That's so illogical. You've been told too many times that in the UK uncircumcised is the norm, if you keep ignoring that then you have no one to blame for your insecurities except yourself.

There is an obvious trend on the preference threads on this for circumcised. Just because most men are uncircumcised doesn't mean women who care don't prefer the other. I find it odd you insult my intelligent, yet you seem to be too blind and stupid to realize that.
Original post by Twinpeaks

I wasn't actively searching out threads where women "discount" uncircumcised men, they were just normal threads asking girls what they like. I never said "all" either, just most who cared. You seem to be making an awful lot of moronic assumptions
Cut master race.
Original post by Carthaginian
Cut master race.

Not everywhere. Don't come to Sweden if you're cut. Women don't like it here even online results say so. Uk girls I don't know why they are like this apparently glad I'm not there
Original post by Carthaginian
Cut master race.

Uncut God tier race.
It's the opposite here.

my ex gf told me she tried to give an american guy a blowjob once and didn't know what to do because there was no foreskin lol. She couldn't give him a handjob or do anything with it.

There is an obvious trend on the preference threads on this for circumcised. Just because most men are uncircumcised doesn't mean women who care don't prefer the other. I find it odd you insult my intelligent, yet you seem to be too blind and stupid to realize that.

probably south asian girls. Theres a lot of them on this website. I've always heard the opposite from girls in real life.
(edited 7 years ago)
What? Oh no please don't let this be true. Girls, is it?
Uncut men in the UK have no problems but the OP is probably going to have a problem because of his obsession with it.
Original post by ChickenMadness

my ex gf told me she tried to give an american guy a blowjob once
sounds like a fun conversation lol
Oh **** off to the ones who are disregarding me. You have no ****ing idea how it feels having to put up with American women putting uncircumcised men down, only to find girls in the uk are saying the same crap on their forum

it really doesn't matter?
I've done both and giving bj's doesn't seem to be a problem with the skin or without- she just needs to know how to give a guy a decent bj for starters- that's all that matters :yep:
Original post by jon_snow_
What? Oh no please don't let this be true. Girls, is it?

no...its not..... :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending