The Student Room Group

How much more will I grow by? [Help]

So hey guys im 16 yrs old turning 17 in april and im currently around 5'10"-11" and im quite insecure. I really want to be 6ft+ but idk how much growing I have left. I've had a small growth spurt and I dont have much facial hair, does it mean i will grow more?

Help, really want to be part of the prestigious 6ft gang.
There's nothing prestigious about being over 6ft lol
Reply 2
Original post by shortguyhelp
So hey guys im 16 yrs old turning 17 in april and im currently around 5'10"-11" and im quite insecure. I really want to be 6ft+ but idk how much growing I have left. I've had a small growth spurt and I dont have much facial hair, does it mean i will grow more?

Help, really want to be part of the prestigious 6ft gang.

You're lucky. I'm 17 and 5"6'. But here are a few things you can try:

- Drink loads of milk
- Eat heslthy food, partcularly oats and foods high in vitamin D
- Go swimming often.
- Excercise regularly and perform stretches.
- Hang from a pull-up bar for about 30 mins a week. This stretches the spine and can get you an inch or two.
Reply 3
Original post by TheGoodPharaoh
There's nothing prestigious about being over 6ft lol

Ofc there is. 6" is the magical height for ultimate male dominance.
Reply 4
Original post by Ibbyyyyy

- Drink loads of milk
- Go swimming often.
- Hang from a pull-up bar for about 30 mins a week. This stretches the spine and can get you an inch or two.

uber manlet.
Reply 5

6 inch isn't tall imo.
You're insecure about being 5'11??????? If I was up there my last insecurity would be my height....
Reply 7
Original post by Ibbyyyyy

- Drink loads of milk
- Go swimming often.

Thanks for the tips!
Reply 8
Original post by dindu
6 inch isn't tall imo.

6 ft

Ok den
Original post by Rex Onocrotalus
You're insecure about being 5'11??????? If I was up there my last insecurity would be my height....

I have other insecurities obviously but height is something I can redeem myself with
Are you being serious? The average height of a British male is 5 foot 9, calm your ass. And life isn't going to change that much if you finally "reach the 6 foot club", it's not special and doesn't even mean anything. By the way, you stop growing at around 20 years old, so you have ~3 years to grow one inch.
Original post by TheCynicalAdult
Are you being serious? The average height of a British male is 5 foot 9, calm your ass. And life isn't going to change that much if you finally "reach the 6 foot club", it's not special and doesn't even mean anything. By the way, you stop growing at around 20 years old, so you have ~3 years to grow one inch.

The average in the Netherlands is like 180cm+ so if I go there now I will be called a midget.
The average in the Netherlands is like 180cm+ so if I go there now I will be called a midget.

Oh no, I feel so bad for you. Such a cruel world

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending