The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Dafock
there's no need to argue about anything, just sit back and enjoy the debate.

yes enjoy the "debate". Refreshments are to your right.
pedo
Original post by Angry Bird
pedo

I knew you were going to say that :rofl:
Reply 83
Original post by Glassapple
Whatever you think about me, that's not what this thread is about. Nobody in this entire conversation has agreed with anything you have said, because it's all nonsense. Do what you want, you'll get hurt.

yeah you are right with your first sentence. your second one is wrong because it's not all nonsense, and it isn't a fair point anyway because two people are using it to watch a "debate" and Two seem to be talking about being Grandmothers. and for you final sentence, well I say the same to you
Original post by h3rmit
15 is basically 16, an extra year doesn't magically make you an adult. The 16 guideline is to make sure people aren't taken advantage of, and a 15 year old should be mature enough, though it can depend on the person.

15? Mature? Who lied to you fam?
Reply 85
Original post by Anonmon
oh yes. you are right. it appears i rushed myself there. of course, if the relationship did involve them meeting up, or planning to, then it is a real relationship, isn't it?

Firstly, can I please ask you to stop antagonising the people whose opinions you've asked for, I understand you're being defensive about your relationship and it can be extremely hard to let other people judge it but it's not going to help the conversation.

In regards to your question if these people were able to meet up regularly, then yes it would be a relationship as you could go on dates with little difficulty. However this doesn't apply to the LDR relationship you describe as being overseas. I'm merely saying that the end goal of an LDR is to translate it into a physical relationship, so planning to meet up would be an important step in helping end the LDR.

So with that I'm going to try and make my exit from this thread, I wish you the best of luck with your relationship OP.
I don't think it's weird. Of course it's uncommon, though.
Reply 87
Original post by Rise-up
Firstly, can I please ask you to stop antagonising the people whose opinions you've asked for, I understand you're being defensive about your relationship and it can be extremely hard to let other people judge it but it's not going to help the conversation.

In regards to your question if these people were able to meet up regularly, then yes it would be a relationship as you could go on dates with little difficulty. However this doesn't apply to the LDR relationship you describe as being overseas. I'm merely saying that the end goal of an LDR is to translate it into a physical relationship, so planning to meet up would be an important step in helping end the LDR.

So with that I'm going to try and make my exit from this thread, I wish you the best of luck with your relationship OP.

well what with you being the most rational person on this thread, sad to see you go. i agree with you and i do realise i am being very rude. but thank you, and good day
Reply 88
Original post by alexschmalex
15? Mature? Who lied to you fam?

If we're taking the maturity of 16 year olds as the bare minimum, the maturity of 15 year olds won't differ much.
Original post by Anonmon
opinions? thought? can it work between them?

tbh although it is not a usual relationship we see all the time, I personally don`t see any reason why it wouldn`t work PURELY based on the ages.

Just like any relationship, there are factors which would make it work and factors which wouldnt. Obviously having a bigger age gap might make it less likely to work out, or it might be an advantage.

I understand why some people might find it strange tho - including yourself because you`re asking - as the age difference is 6 years , but you can`t judge just from that. There are many couples out there with age gaps greater than 6 years and it works out just fine :^_^:
It all depends and you will know if there is something dodgy in the matter. Not many older girls date 15 yr old boys so you might want to ask yourself why she`s not with guys her age... or she might genuinely like you and you just happen to be that age i.e. she likes your personality and doesn`t care for your age. The latter is my opinion on the matter tbh
Like I said, just because a relationship is not your typical mainstream, it doesn`t mean it can`t be healthy ~~~

Sorry if I triggered anyone xD
Original post by saraxh
I knew you were going to say that :rofl:

people are getting to know me a bit too well, I need to start being mysterious again
Original post by Glassapple
I wasn't conned, I willingly gave that money because I have money and money means nothing to me, and it was for sex, not love or a relationship. I actually met the guy, had sex with him and did a lot of actual, real-life stuff with him as well. I didn't send him money via PayPal because of a sob story from a random person online, like what will happen to you.

let her be she is deluded, you cant help them all
For the 15 year old, he's gonna be the happiest guy in the world. The 21 year, on the other hand, must have some SERIOUS issues. If I was him, sure a 21 year old is great to boast about, but there's got to be something wrong with her that makes her prefer 15 year olds over people in uni
Reply 93
Original post by That'sGreat
The 21 year, on the other hand, must have some SERIOUS issues. If I was him, sure a 21 year old is great to boast about, but there's got to be something wrong with her that makes her prefer 15 year olds over people in uni
What do you think that those "serious issues" would be then possibly?
Reply 94
Original post by That'sGreat
For the 15 year old, he's gonna be the happiest guy in the world. The 21 year, on the other hand, must have some SERIOUS issues. If I was him, sure a 21 year old is great to boast about, but there's got to be something wrong with her that makes her prefer 15 year olds over people in uni

sounds odd on paper I must admit. Perhaps he looks old for his age possibly and that's fueling the attraction.

I saw a TV show many years ago on people who look old/young for their age. And some mixed race dude was shown, good looking chap, looked around 18/19 ...then the show revealed he was actually 12!

my Jaw literally hit the flaw, I did not think this kind of thing was possible. He seriously looked almost 20. The lad also revealed he had relationships with adult women before ..I can't remember if he was telling them his true age.

but I can definitely see why adult women would be attracted him. he was good looking and looked nowhere near 12
Original post by ANM775
when I was around 14/15 in science class I was sitting on the table most of the cool kids was sitting on and overheard this guy talking about his gf. She was 22, and apparently they had been going out for a few mths. tbh I thought it was a bit weird that a girl that old would be interested in a guy so young as girls usually want older guys don't they.

no idea how the relationship turned out though......

Are you sure he wasn't lying?
Reply 96
Original post by blackdiamond97
Are you sure he wasn't lying?

I did consider it,

but this kid wasn't the lying type, he wasn't even boastful when he was saying it or anything. As strange as it sounded, I don't think he was making it up
Original post by Zargabaath
lol

I can see why eternal liked yeh, she always had a thing for big dicks.
Reply 98
Disgusting and illegal. Simple.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 99
Original post by ANM775
sounds odd on paper I must admit. Perhaps he looks old for his age possibly and that's fueling the attraction.

I saw a TV show many years ago on people who look old/young for their age. And some mixed race dude was shown, good looking chap, looked around 18/19 ...then the show revealed he was actually 12!

my Jaw literally hit the flaw, I did not think this kind of thing was possible. He seriously looked almost 20. The lad also revealed he had relationships with adult women before ..I can't remember if he was telling them his true age.

but I can definitely see why adult women would be attracted him. he was good looking and looked nowhere near 12

It is quite common indeed, but I thought it would be more common with girls since they tend to grow faster and look way more mature than their age..

Guys at 12 usually look.....12 or even younger. Lmao.

Latest

Trending

Trending