Maybeeee

Spoiler

Original post by Rhythmical
Come join me and party!

:party:

:woo:
Original post by saraxh
:woo:

I don't get invited to parties often, nobody throws a bash :frown: it's always a meal out lol. I want a house party.
Original post by AndrewSCO
Maybeeee

Spoiler

:giggle: Have you had a nice day?
I don't get invited to parties often, nobody throws a bash :frown: it's always a meal out lol. I want a house party.

:hugs:I just want to go to Tape London. Usually special guests(famous singers) perform :colondollar:
Original post by saraxh
:hugs:I just want to go to Tape London. Usually special guests(famous singers) perform :colondollar:

Landaaan baby. I want to go back to London, I would go clubbing but most of my friends don't :frown: although we will probs plan a crazy night out after results day and get smashed and wake up in the park and regret everything. What kind of parties do you go to? :colone:
Landaaan baby. I want to go back to London, I would go clubbing but most of my friends don't :frown: although we will probs plan a crazy night out after results day and get smashed and wake up in the park and regret everything. What kind of parties do you go to? :colone:

London's too expensive

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:giggle: Have you had a nice day?

It's been alright :yep:
You?
It's been alright :yep:
You?

awh ok :hugs: :smile:
just boring, unproductive, *sigh*
Did enjoy going into the village and buying a creme egg to eat shortly after purchasing :dontknow:
Original post by Andy98
London's too expensive

Posted from TSR Mobile

It is but I live not too far away and it's where I want to study and it has several universities that offer the degree I want to do :frown:
I always lose this :sigh:
I lost.
Damn I forgot
Congrats Cheese

I had an unproductive day too lol
It is but I live not too far away and it's where I want to study and it has several universities that offer the degree I want to do :frown:

Fairs, come Hull:tongue:

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
I always lose this :sigh:

Not quite:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

London has the best clubs. Totally not biased :colone: Stay safe though

Friend's parties but I don't go parties atm because parties in London parties are kinda dodgy. Last time I heard someone got arrested. :eek:
Original post by saraxh

Friend's parties but I don't go parties atm because parties in London parties are kinda dodgy. Last time I heard someone got arrested. :eek:

Only one person? Boring party:dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I lost.

:colone:
Damn I forgot
Congrats Cheese

I had an unproductive day too lol

:console: suckssssssssss so much to do tomorrow :cry:
Original post by Andy98

Posted from TSR Mobile

:colone: :colone: :colone:
Original post by Andy98

Posted from TSR Mobile

I heard Hull is dead af :colonhash:

Original post by saraxh

Oh, where I live, we have rowdy parties but I get invited to kids parties or birthday parties where it's at a hall and it's like with the birthday person's whole family so can't exactly get down with it :colonhash: doesn't London have a lot of house parties where they end up being gate crashed when someone stupidly invites everyone from the whole town on Facebook?
Original post by Andy98
Only one person? Boring party:dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile

What do you mean?

Latest