The Student Room Group

Where Is the worst place you have ever peed?

Scroll to see replies

In the atlas mountains @ morocco
They had to make the coach stop so I could pee and I couldnt hide behind anything :colondollar:
Original post by DabThruALevels
Yeah but is embarrassing cos it was like last week that it happened.

Spoiler

Yeah but it would still spread across the water to everyone else :lol: imagine someone accidentally drank that water as well :rofl: no mater how badly i needed to pee when swimming i wouldnt cos i always thought it would become visible in some other colour or something bc of the chemicals and then everyone would laff :lol:

Omg thats just nasteh if someone did xD I couldn't be bothered to go to the toilet so I was like fak dis imma do it in the pool :colonhash: Oh yeah they have those chemicals in don't they? I don't think I knew about them as a kid but tbf I don't remember any showing up so yussss victoreh for meeeeeeee :tongue:

OMG IT WAS LAST WEEK?!!! :hahaha: Yeah I believe you loool

Spoiler

Original post by I'mJustSomeGuy
Omg thats just nasteh if someone did xD I couldn't be bothered to go to the toilet so I was like fak dis imma do it in the pool :colonhash: Oh yeah they have those chemicals in don't they? I don't think I knew about them as a kid but tbf I don't remember any showing up so yussss victoreh for meeeeeeee :tongue:

OMG IT WAS LAST WEEK?!!! :hahaha: Yeah I believe you loool

Spoiler

Omg remind me to never get in a pool with you babe :lol: but hey if nothing showed up then lucky you for escaping humiliation. VICTOREH FOR YAHWEH :u:

Don't laff at me :cry2:

Spoiler

Omg remind me to never get in a pool with you babe :lol: but hey if nothing showed up then lucky you for escaping humiliation. VICTOREH FOR YAHWEH :u:

Don't laff at me :cry2:

Spoiler

Looool shush it only happened the once xD It's not like imma do it again hehe. Yus victory for JOSHIE not YAHWEH :tongue:

Imma sowwi babes :frown:

Spoiler

This wasn't me (I swear) Once when I was about 13 I had a sleepover and me and my friends played murder in the dark and one of them was so terrifying as the murder my other friend peed herself hiding behind the curtains on my spare-bedroom windowsill when she got caught.
Looool shush it only happened the once xD It's not like imma do it again hehe. Yus victory for JOSHIE not YAHWEH :tongue:

Imma sowwi babes :frown:

Spoiler

Once a swimming pool pee-er always a swimming pool pee-er. So have fun swimming without meh :tongue: Okays, victory for Yozhua :h:

You should be sowwi. You laff at me :frown:

Spoiler

Once a swimming pool pee-er always a swimming pool pee-er. So have fun swimming without meh :tongue: Okays, victory for Yozhua :h:

You should be sowwi. You laff at me :frown:

Spoiler

Heyyy, that's like saying once an idiot, always an idiot :frown: Oh wait that's true hehehe, but me no pee in the swimming pool ever again so come swim with meh ples :smile: Stahp callin me my non name :redface:

I am supa sowwi :frown:

Spoiler

In my trousers
Heyyy, that's like saying once an idiot, always an idiot :frown: Oh wait that's true hehehe, but me no pee in the swimming pool ever again so come swim with meh ples :smile: Stahp callin me my non name :redface:

I am supa sowwi :frown:

Spoiler

Once a wazzock, always a wazzock <3 hmm i'll consider it, but tbh i'd prolly just drown :frown: Sorry Yozhua :h:

I forgiveth thee :colone:

Spoiler

my friends bedroom carpet
In a tin.

Original post by cambio wechsel
plastic cup, clap clinic.

And what were your results?...
I couldn't be bothered to go to the toilet so I was like fak dis imma do it in the pool :colonhash:

Ewwwww :colone:

Omg i just remembered when i was in year 8 geography class, we were all so naughty and we used to piss the teacher off so much :innocent:

There was this one time a boy needed to go to the toilet but the teacher was so angry he wouldn't let him go so and he made the boy stand in front of the class against the wall :colonhash: bc he was tryna run out (we felt so bad for him).

And then suddenly we see piss on the floor :K: and we were in such shock half crying for him half laughing at him and he literally pushed the teacher and ran out but left a trail :redface: It was so sad. I'm pretty sure the teacher was not allowed to do that :angry: But we were kids so we couldn't do anything about it :rolleyes:

Yea I would've left anyway. And reported the teacher. Some girl **** herself when I was in yr 9 though.
(edited 7 years ago)
On a rare occasion when I'm feeling super lazy I'll pee in a bottle and then the next morning empty it into a shower :biggrin:
Shhhh don't tell anyone haha
Original post by turnerlewis
On a rare occasion when I'm feeling super lazy I'll pee in a bottle and then the next morning empty it into a shower :biggrin:
Shhhh don't tell anyone haha

Because who needs toilets anyway?
Original post by 0to100

And what were your results?...

Oh I didn't need to hear the results: I was peeing a stream of molten lava. Still, quick course of antibiotics and thereafter right as rain.
by the ipswich docks on a night out was really pissed
I could easily tell this really good-looking girl in my class liked bad boys and so I said to my friends, "Watch this!"

Spoiler

Original post by 0to100
Ewwwww :colone:

Yea I would've left anyway. And reported the teacher. Some girl **** herself when I was in yr 9 though.

Omg :shock: das nasteh! I feel sorry for her, thats frikkin humiliating. It must have followed her all the way through secondary :frown:

Although i think i did that once at home when i was like 4 years old and both bathrooms were occupied :redface: It still haunts meh :emo: watch how my siblings embarrass me and tell my future husband :cry: but at least for me i was a toddler and it was at home.

Whats worse is that there was this one boy who had diarrhoea this one time and lets just say things didnt end well :puke:
Original post by Amefish
What do you mean "a gunnel"? I gave it a Google search and it defined it as "an elongated laterally compressed fish with a dorsal fin that runs along most of the back and reduced or absent pelvic fins" :rofl: did you pee on a fish? :biggrin:

I think OP meant 'ginnel' :biggrin: it's a Northern word for an alleyway
Original post by AdoptDontShop
I think OP meant 'ginnel' :biggrin: it's a Northern word for an alleyway

We use the word "jennel" (East Midlands) :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest