The Student Room Group

I'm happy to see that Trump and May still retain that magic relationship....

Scroll to see replies

Original post by john2054
what is crap about this thread?

Well you make this thread which encourages discussion with serious undertones. And then you say:

No need to get all serious on me there guys. I just love the pictures of the two of them together. Really, they should get a room!?

Lmao. Shall we all talk about how cute they look together? :daydreaming: Is that what you want?
Reply 21
Original post by beale undo
but most people think you are trolling

and you are trolling right now

what's new huh
Reply 22
but most people think you are trolling
only you think that

Original post by SinsNotTragedies
Well you make this thread which encourages discussion with serious undertones. And then you say:

Lmao. Shall we all talk about how cute they look together? :daydreaming: Is that what you want?
Reply 23
Original post by Ladbants
You're the one who is brainwashed. You're right that we can easily negotiate a trade deal with the US but it's impossible for us to trade enough with the US tariff-free to make up for the tariff-free trade we lose out on by leaving the EU single market.

And financial services isn't just 'bankers'. The industry is the largest in the UK economy and employs over a million people, most of whom aren't especially rich and privileged. The industry is vital to the country and it relies on easy access to the single market.

Immigration can bring problems but it has also brought economic growth and filled skills gaps. People overstate the problems of immigration- it's really not as bad for our country as it is said to be by the UKIP and Trump types. As well as this, more immigrants come from outside the EU than from it. Immigration isn't the real problem- the problem is a lack of the right education being provided. Our country's workers need to adjust to the new industries of the future and retrain, not just blame it on the immigrants.

I meant with the EU... you clearly don't know anything about the EU just look at how many active tariff-free trade deals they have and how many they're making... WE DONT NEED TO BE IN THE SINGLE MARKET FOR FREE TRADE WITH THE EU.

Immigration has never been the issue, as a concept and in practice immigration is great and helped this country tremendously, the issue is MASS uncontrolled immigration, there comes a point where it's just too much, it's at the point of 20k+ a month that's just ridiculous, not only does it cause a short term pressure on infrastructure but what about the long term? What about when they fail to integrate? What about when their values aren't shared with ours? What if they don't respect our heritage? It's easier and more natural to respect a country if you actually did something to get in it, if you just crossed a border it has little value to you. Most people arent against immigration, they're against the numbers and the threats those numbers bring.
(edited 7 years ago)
only you think that

Why did you quote me without saying anything to me?
Reply 25

That is dangerously close.

Original post by EC

omg :rofl:
Reply 27
shut up cam model or should I say scam

You wish. :wink:
Original post by EC

Oh wow, hope that's just... the camera angle. :rofl:
Reply 29
Why did you quote me without saying anything to me?

because i wanted to reply to you, but couldn't think of the right words to say. sorry m8
Reply 30
Original post by EC

this is so funny, please tell me that it's a photoshop?
Reply 31
because i wanted to reply to you, but couldn't think of the right words to say. sorry m8

WHO EVEN DOES THAT :rofl: :rofl:

'm8'

No way you're a 35 year old. Absolutely no way. I'm inclined to believe that you are a troll to be quite honest.
Reply 33
'm8'

No way you're a 35 year old. Absolutely no way. I'm inclined to believe that you are a troll to be quite honest.

i'm not a troll, and i am 35. believe what you want
Reply 34
Original post by saraxh
omg :rofl:

Oh wow, hope that's just... the camera angle. :rofl:

this is so funny, please tell me that it's a photoshop?

But this is clearly just the beginning. They're besties. :love:
Reply 35
Original post by EC

please say it's a photoshop?!
'm8'

He is legit
Original post by EC

Melania is going to be hella mad :colonhash:

They banged behind the bins, didn't you know?
Reply 39

I hope not, but they could have photoshopped May's hair too, if that's the case.

It looks like raccoon fur.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending