The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by EC
He can't simply stop people from migrating. And even Trump's wife is an immigrant...plus every green card holder benefits from freedom of movement.

If you're bothered by it write a letter to Trump. And whoever's tweet you quoted, that guy probably gives as much of a **** about Muslims and migrants as Trump does lol

And he's not stopping anyone from migrating. The order states in black and white that he will let 50,000 migrants in still...
Reply 141
Original post by 0to100
If you're bothered by it write a letter to Trump. And whoever's tweet you quoted, that guy probably gives as much of a **** about Muslims and migrants as Trump does lol

And he's not stopping anyone from migrating. The order states in black and white that he will let 50,000 migrants in still...

Mike Pence is the Vice President
Original post by anarchism101
Who knows what US citizens abroad are doing overseas? Should we block their re-entry too?

Bear in mind that green card and visa holders aren't people who are applying for permission to travel to the US - they are people who have already been granted permission, but not being let in anyway.

"We" who? Lol you're not a politician...you're a humble tsrian...I think you're taking this too personally...

Anyway of course any sane person is not going to blockade US citizens. That's literally unrealistic and impossible. But blockading migrants is not.

And yes, green card holders and Visa holders are bigger suspects! Maybe you don't know about trafficking but I do. Trafficker's biggest allies are the green card holders living abroad who set up their passports and everything.
Original post by Xiep
Mike Pence is the Vice President

Trump's. And he is very conservative and does not care. He's just trying to cover himself. Don't be so naive.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/01/28/mike-pence-once-called-trumps-muslim-ban-unconstitutional-he-just-applauded-the-order/

There's A VIDEO WHERE MIKE PENCE AVIDLY APPLAUDS TRUMP!!
@EC

REMOVE YOUR TWEET. IT'S OLDER THAN THE VIDEO WHERE PENCE APPLAUDED TRUMP AS HE READ HIS ORDER BAN MUSLIMS :rofl:

I cant with you uninformed SJWs. Time for lunch. Ta-ra.
Reply 145
Original post by 0to100

...umm you just don't get it.

Ffs, no matter what your political views are. How can the country of “freedom” of expression, views, etc BAN one religion. The hypocrisy...wtf?

"In order to protect Americans, the United States must ensure that those admitted to this country do not bear hostile attitudes toward it and its founding principles. The United States cannot, and should not, admit those who do not support the Constitution, or those who would place violent ideologies over American law. In addition, the United States should not admit those who engage in acts of bigotry or hatred (including “honor” killings, other forms of violence against women, or the persecution of those who practice religions different from their own) or those who would oppress Americans of any race, gender, or sexual orientation.“

WELL, TRUMP IS OPRESSING A RACE AND RELIGION.
Original post by EC
tl;dr

I can't argue with someone who isn't even educated about what they're typing :rofl: You're just being subjective.
Now...give me some ideas for what to order for lunch. :h: I know...stir fried liver and chips.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 147
Original post by 0to100
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/01/28/mike-pence-once-called-trumps-muslim-ban-unconstitutional-he-just-applauded-the-order/

There's A VIDEO WHERE MIKE PENCE AVIDLY APPLAUDS TRUMP!!
@EC

REMOVE YOUR TWEET. IT'S OLDER THAN THE VIDEO WHERE PENCE APPLAUDED TRUMP AS HE READ HIS ORDER BAN MUSLIMS :rofl:

I cant with you uninformed SJWs. Time for lunch. Ta-ra.

Ik, he's kissing ass obviously, it's still offensive and unconstitutional. Why are you being so immature?
I just want to inform people that I didn't type the order up for Trump. Don't take it out on me.

Like I said, email him. Or Tweet. He likes to fight on Twitter. Have at it. :yy:
Original post by EC
Ik, he's kissing ass obviously, it's still offensive and unconstitutional. Why are you being so immature?

Why are you being such an sjw arguing when you don't even know the facts? Tell me is that a constructive discussion worth my time..? And where am I being immature? Don't get mad because in 30 seconds you were proven wrong. You attack me I comeback at you, simple.
Reply 150
Original post by 0to100
I can't argue with someone who isn't even educated about what they're typing :rofl: Never knew you were an sjw and you're only bothered by this because you're a migrant, which in a discussion about migrants is pointless. You're just gonna be subjective.
Now...give me some ideas for what to order for lunch. :h: I know...stir fried liver and chips.

You do know that a migrant is someone who's also defined by their movement into a new country to stay temporarily. Lol, so you're not going to travel or what?

It's pointless because you don't get it. And I'm not arguing on a forum, never did.
Reply 151
Original post by 0to100
Why are you being such an sjw arguing when you don't even know the facts? Tell me is that a constructive discussion worth my time..? And where am I being immature? Don't get mad because in 30 seconds you were proven wrong. You attack me I comeback at you, simple.

Proven wrong? What's happening is already wrong, it's ok that you don't accept it. I'll end this here.
Original post by EC
You do know that a migrant is someone who's also defined by their movement into a new country to stay temporarily. Lol, so you're not going to travel or what?

It's pointless because you don't get it. And I'm not arguing on a forum, never did.

If someone is a citizen they're not a traveler...he's blockading, or attempting, Muslim migrants, with or without visas/cards. Not tourists. He's not shutting down the country...

And you are arguing by calling me immature just because I avidly disagree with your nonsense.

Original post by EC
Proven wrong? I'll end this here.

Yes, you were proven wrong.

No I'll end it. Peace...unless of course you quote me again.
Who even upvoted EC for the governor vice pres tweet? Are they also uninformed sjws who don't see how old that tweet is, and don't know that Mike Pence was stood in camera, right behind Trump, contradicting that very tweet not even a week ago?

:rofl: Oh TSR...

*I'll repeat: He's letting 50,000 migrants in. So it's not a shutdown at all. Jesus Christ! Inform yourselves before you quote me to argue for reps. The way I'm feeling today I will argue with anyone who disagrees.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 154
Voting in a President who doesn't believe in Climate Change
:rofl: Oh USA ....
Reply 155
Original post by 0to100
Who even upvoted EC for the governor vice pres tweet? Are they also uninformed sjws who don't see how old that tweet is, and don't know that Mike Pence was stood in camera, right behind Trump, contradicting that very tweet not even a week ago?

:rofl: Oh TSR...

*I'll repeat: He's letting 50,000 migrants in. So it's not a shutdown at all. Jesus Christ! Inform yourselves before you quote me to argue for reps. The way I'm feeling today I will argue with anyone who disagrees.

You're hilarious, I must say. Triggered level 1042368364649.
Original post by EC
You're hilarious, I must say. Triggered level 1042368364649.

*EC's words: "You're hilarious, I must say. Triggered level 1042368364649."*

Well, you're ridiculous, I must say. Butthurt level off the charts. And yes I am triggered, and what? Now go on, keep chatting social justice warrior rubbish.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Xiep
Voting in a President who doesn't believe in Climate Change
:rofl: Oh USA ....

It's clear you're indirectly mocking me. First off I'm not American and I didn't vote for him. If I was American, I wouldnt vote for him. But I see you're only studying A levels which means you're a minor who still has a lot to learn.
Original post by 0to100
Mike Pence probably gives as much of a **** about Muslims and migrants as Trump does lol

[video="youtube;J6Nn4f3ksds"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6Nn4f3ksds[/video]

And I am correct. There Pence is in the left corner. People can riot all they want. Trump said he would do it, and he's trying it now.
Seems a federal judge in New York has already blocked part of the ban, so, not very effective at all then.

Latest

Trending

Trending