The Student Room Group

The Mind of the Male Please?

What are the real thoughts behind what males think, prefer, or want of/in a woman?
It's hard to tell exactly what a guy really thinks of a girl. Like does he actually care that she wears make up? does he care she's not skinny? Does he care her style is ugly? Does he care she's loud and embarrassing? Does he care she has acne? Does he care she has a gap in her teeth?
What is it? What actually matters to a guy? Do most guys see any of the things listed above and care? Or do most guys prefer girls who look like the ones on the magazines?
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Nice boobs personality.
Reply 2
Original post by cheyenne_beth
What are the real thoughts behind what males think, prefer, or want of/in a woman?

If she can solve some hard integrals, then she's wife material.
Original post by kkboyk

HAHA! So your saying if she was 200lbs, short, and looked like ugly betty, but can solve integrals, then she's wifey material?
Original post by kkboyk

I might not be able to solve hard integrals, but there are plenty of other hard things I can solve :wink:. Like statistics questions:u:
Reply 5
HAHA! So your saying if she was 200lbs, short, and looked like ugly betty, but can solve integrals, then she's wifey material?

Them integrals won't solve itself :unimpressed:

Original post by prazzyjazzy
I might not be able to solve hard integrals, but there are plenty of other hard things I can solve :wink:. Like statistics questions:u:

Hey that's good enough by my standards :tongue:
we like big tits and big butts giggity gigiti gooo
It varies between guys. :dontknow:
Original post by Proxenus
we like big tits and big butts giggity gigiti gooo

OK but i really just wanna know why? like over time those things fade away, so what happens when that does? looks fade, and the heart stays the same....so if you had the choice of someone who looked like jennifer lopez but was mean, rude to others, snobby, but had a big butt and boobs and whatever else, you would choose that over someone who is not much to look at, who is timid, who is maybe a little overwieght, but has a good heart, who will love unconditionally, takes good care of you, who would you choose? (not trying to attack you in any way, i really just want to know and see what it is guys think.)
I don't particularly have a type. As cliché as it sounds, I need to be able to click with the girl on a personal level first - I need good banter, similar ambition and aspirations and the like. Looks come second and are important to a degree. She doesn't need to be outstandingly beautiful (although my current girlfriend is - winning!) But she needs to take care of herself; a girl who looks after her hair is a must!

Couldn't care about style as long as she's not at the extreme end of either side of the spectrum (ultimate hippy/seriously pretentious). Acne, I could overlook. Gap in her teeth, my girlfriend has one, I love it - it's cute.

Each to their own I say.
Original post by kkboyk

:gasp:
:awesome:
:flutter:
:tongue:
if you had the choice of someone who looked like jennifer lopez but was mean, rude to others, snobby, but had a big butt and boobs and whatever else, you would choose that over someone who is not much to look at, who is timid, who is maybe a little overwieght, but has a good heart, who will love unconditionally, takes good care of you, who would you choose? (not trying to attack you in any way, i really just want to know and see what it is guys think.)

When you put it that way, it's obviously hard not to pick the latter. The trouble is that real life rarely presents us with such easy choices...
(edited 7 years ago)
Above all, loud and embarrassing are nopenope nope...
Reply 13
It's hard to tell exactly what a guy really thinks of a girl. Like does he actually care that she wears make up? does he care she's not skinny? Does he care her style is ugly? Does he care she's loud and embarrassing? Does he care she has acne? Does he care she has a gap in her teeth?
What is it? What actually matters to a guy? Do most guys see any of the things listed above and care? Or do most guys prefer girls who look like the ones on the magazines?

Every guy is attracted to something else.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hydeman
When you put it that way, it's obviously hard not to pick the latter. The trouble is that real life rarely presents us with such easy choices...

yeah youre right. i just was curious to know. i know that was a little unrealistic since there are such things as beautiful women with great beautiful hearts and great personalities. i guess its just that a lot of what is happening today (includes girls too but males make most of the percentage) is guys only seeing the outward apearance. which is why we see a lot of Fatherless homes and children nowadays because it was the appearance of another woman that lead them to do things. do you kinda get what im saying? its as if most guys today arent seeing whats inside.
yeah. i know that was a bit unrealistic. i was trying to understand a bit you know? but youre so right.
Original post by WoodyMKC
Above all, loud and embarrassing are nopenope nope...

dont jinx it
Reply 17

I like a girl who has a similar style and taste in music as me. Obviously i'm going to have to find her attractive, so any healthy weight is fine in my experience. Don't give a **** about acne, it will pass with care (1st hand experience :wink: )

I prefer a girl who doesn't wear much makeup, but a little is fine because i believe its like a confidence booster for girls. Just not too much
Reply 18
asfda
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by pmc:producer
I don't particularly have a type. As cliché as it sounds, I need to be able to click with the girl on a personal level first - I need good banter, similar ambition and aspirations and the like. Looks come second and are important to a degree. She doesn't need to be outstandingly beautiful (although my current girlfriend is - winning!) But she needs to take care of herself; a girl who looks after her hair is a must!

Couldn't care about style as long as she's not at the extreme end of either side of the spectrum (ultimate hippy/seriously pretentious). Acne, I could overlook. Gap in her teeth, my girlfriend has one, I love it - it's cute.

Each to their own I say.

her hair?! haha ive never heard that before! i like that! XD and i really like what you said tho. that really is what matters the most and i admire that you actually see that VS big boobs and a nice butt. would you say that most guys overlook things such as acne or teeth gaps? like what if the girl had really bad acne that has even left her with serious scars but was both beautiful inside and out? or basically just anything like that that isnt neccessarily fixable? (i mean theres surgerys for everything but thats not included) just a question

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending