The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Muslims are not terrorists!

Why do people call us terrorists
anyone who kills is not a muslim and isis kills more muslims than non-muslims. They arent muslim they just want to ruin our reputation.
Response to the islamic negative view thread

Scroll to see replies

Agreed. Its pretty sad a lot of people hold negative views when muslims are taught to be the kindest people and respect all.
Reply 2
Original post by LisaNikita
Quran 3:151 "we will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve"

-ex moslem

where are you getting these false verses. this isnt in the quran
Original post by Marianade
where are you getting these false verses. this isnt in the quran

Taqiyya, and yes it is
Reply 4
Original post by Marianade
Why do people call us terrorists
anyone who kills is not a muslim and isis kills more muslims than non-muslims. They arent muslim they just want to ruin our reputation.
Response to the islamic negative view thread

Because unfortunately the media has brainwashed them into thinking that.
It's funny how a user on that thread said he had a negative view/feelings of Muslims but couldn't explain why. It also got a lot of reps.
If that isn't the definition of brainwashed then I don't know what is.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HAnwar
Because unfortunately the media has brainwashed them into thinking that.
It's funny how a user on that thread said he had a negative view/feelings of Muslims but couldn't explain why. It also got a lot of reps.
If that isn't the definition of brainwashed then I don't know what is.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Its common sense perhaps?
It's dumb to call everyone terrorists just because they're Muslim, but it's also dumb to deny there are Muslim terrorists.
Its common sense perhaps?

Could you elaborate how you think it's common sense? I'm intrigued to why you may think that.
@asiangcse
@asiangcse

Out of context much? What was the previous verse? Hm. Any book sounds this way if taken way out of proportion. Even the bible. Can't we just live in peace?
@asiangcse

Thank you for showing you can screenshot a page, but that doesn't answer my question to why you think it's common sense to have negative views of muslims? And that verse you're quoting relates to the story of Abu sufiyan and the idol worshipers who went to exterminate the muslims after the battle of Uhud, but Allah casted fear in their hearts, preventing them from the killings of muslims, not to do with regular muslims like myself striking fear to the people around us.
Original post by Junaid12
Out of context much? What was the previous verse? Hm. Any book sounds this way if taken way out of proportion. Even the bible. Can't we just live in peace?

habibi cherry pick your favourite quran verses I will too
habibi cherry pick your favourite quran verses I will too

Not really relevant though is it... I was trying to be polite. Alrighty then.
Reply 13
Quran 3:151 "we will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve"

-ex moslem

Islamic ideology promotes terrorism, not Muslims. Christianity and Judaism are very violent as well but those religions have reformed. Islam can too. Islamic terrorism isn't solely to do with Islam. If people are living in peace, they have no need to be violent no matter what they believe. I honestly think that Islamic terrorism is rampant today due to the conditions in the Middle East, it's well known that during times of distress people look towards religion for help.

The current situation is Islamic countries leads to s**tty conditions where a lot of p**sed off Muslims with a extremely bad quality of life are looking for justice and their religion provides it for them. Geography also plays a big part in it because the Middle East isn't the best location to live in. The living conditions are already harsh, wars and such things only make things worse. They give rise to s**t leaders which in turn results in more wars, s**tter living conditions and even more terrorism.
Original post by Junaid12
Not really relevant though is it... I was trying to be polite. Alrighty then.

I called you habibi. That is more than polite
Original post by years101
Agreed. Its pretty sad a lot of people hold negative views when muslims are taught to be the kindest people and respect all.

Lol, you'll see me defending Muslims in some threads but this is definitely not true. They're taught the idea of a kafir which is definitely not kind or respectful. Some Muslims are good, some Muslims are bad just like some people are good, some people are bad but Islam definitely doesn't teach you to be kind to non-Muslims that's for sure.
Reply 16
Original post by years101

Lol, you'll see me defending Muslims in some threads but this is definitely not true. They're taught the idea of a kafir which is definitely not kind or respectful. Some Muslims are good, some Muslims are bad just like some people are good, some people are bad but Islam definitely doesn't teach you to be kind to non-Muslims that's for sure.

Edit: I don't know why it auto ticked "Make post anonymously".
A black man who kills a black man suddenly becomes white or asian? No. They stay black. You can kill someone of your own race and your own religion and what this Jinn is trying to confuse you into thinking is that Isis kills muslims. They do, but they kill a specific type of Muslim search Sunni and Shia. Its basically like Protestant and Catholic. Either way it is a muslim terrorist group.
A black man who kills a black man suddenly becomes white or asian? No. They stay black.

Lol what? Who said that?
A lot of the terrorism we see at the moment is perpetuated by Muslims, hence people develop an aversion to the group since you cant take a look at a collective and go 'that one and that one are terrorists, the rest are just normal people', so (I'm assuming this is a post against Trumps ME ban?) the whole group is barred from some places for the protection of others.

Latest

Trending

Trending