The Student Room Group

How much coursework do you have left?

I'm currently doing a physics ISA, have to finish and get both of my computer science controlled assessments up to a high standard, and have a Spanish writing and speaking.
I also have an English speaking soon but I'm not counting that as it's not 'coursework' - it's a separate qualification. (one that I am absolutely terrified about and don't want to think about right now aha)
How much coursework do you have left?
I've completed my Chemistry and Physics Controlled Assessments to a good standard, need to make time to finish Biology, completed the preperation for English Speaking and I think we're gonna do that after half term, and as for Art, I'm currently struggling doing my sketchbook and will probably be the only subject I get a crap grade in, well at least I'm not the WORST.4

Once I get all that out the way I need to revise for Mocks and focus on revision for the actual GCSE Exams.

(I'm also dreading English Speaking)
Reply 2
Original post by Popsiclez
I've completed my Chemistry and Physics Controlled Assessments to a good standard, need to make time to finish Biology, completed the preperation for English Speaking and I think we're gonna do that after half term, and as for Art, I'm currently struggling doing my sketchbook and will probably be the only subject I get a crap grade in, well at least I'm not the WORST.4

Once I get all that out the way I need to revise for Mocks and focus on revision for the actual GCSE Exams.

(I'm also dreading English Speaking)

I'm really trying to focus on getting all coursework done by at least the end of February so I can completely focus on revision. We'll see how that goes though. I'm putting in a lot of work so I think I can manage it!

What are you doing your English speaking on?
Original post by e2014
I'm really trying to focus on getting all coursework done by at least the end of February so I can completely focus on revision. We'll see how that goes though. I'm putting in a lot of work so I think I can manage it!

What are you doing your English speaking on?

Animal testing for comsetic purposes lol.
I have one French and one Spanish speaking exam left.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just Art to go for me! "Just" art.
Original post by LunaNotLoony
Just Art to go for me! "Just" art.

Hear, hear!
i have one french speaking and geography coursework to do then I'm fully focusing on exams

Quick Reply

Latest