The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Is the extinction of the anglo saxon male planned?

Single mothers are state approved, female promiscuity is considered liberation but for men meeting women in clubs is frowned upon which leaves tinder/online dating where it is not uncommon to get zero replies. Are we heading for a society full of middle aged singletons where the only people having children are those by mistake rather than in conventional families. Would some form of arranged marriage like you find in Jewish and Asian communities not be a better route to go down?
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

no
Reply 2
Original post by FemoMarxism
Single mothers are state approved, female promiscuity is considered liberation but for men meeting women in clubs is frowned upon which leaves tinder/online dating where it is not uncommon to get zero replies. Are we heading for a society full of middle aged singletons where the only people having children are those by mistake rather than in conventional families. Would some form of arranged marriage like you find in Jewish and Asian communities not be a better route to go down?

Is it though?

Also, to answer your question, probably not. Maybe spend less time lamenting how the world is against the white male and more time actually outside and you'd find more girls
Reply 3
We get it; you like arranged marriages. Now stop bleating on about it.
Reply 4
Original post by Reue
We get it; you like arranged marriages. Now stop bleating on about it.

It would kind of help if these ***** didn't take the original thread down for no reason.
Reply 5
The entire zionist controlled western society

Oh dear. Bye Bye.
Reply 6
The entire zionist controlled western society is skewed towards maximum female freedom and encourages white male extinction, homelessness and benefit dependency. This isnt about pulling birds its gone so far beyond that now. This is War.

I can't even tell what's ironic anymore
Reply 7
**** you smug prick.

RIP
Well, this thread was a bit pointless.
Reply 9
Original post by h3rmit
I can't even tell what's ironic anymore

What else could it be. A lifestyle which condemns cannabis, traditional culture, traditional communities and morality and encourages, debt, credit, alcohol and global migration - all classic zionist jewish trademarks.
We get it. You're edgy.
Reply 11
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Well, this thread was a bit pointless.

Are the Israelis paying you to spam?
Just because you can't find a gf doesn't mean your race is going to go extinct.
Are the Israelis paying you to spam?

Nope, but it looks like someone's paying you to troll.
Reply 14
Original post by Mistletoe
Just because you can't find a gf doesn't mean your race is going to go extinct.

Not just me there are legions of middle aged single guys. This is gonna have quite major ramifications on the demographic of communities in future. Large chunks of urban Britain have a lot of mixed race kids with no fathers present.
Reply 15
Original post by Drewski
We get it. You're edgy.

jew? sounds a bit of a ashkenazi name to me
Reply 16
Not just me there are legions of middle aged single guys. This is gonna have quite major ramifications on the demographic of communities in future. Large chunks of urban Britain have a lot of mixed race kids with no fathers present.

Go and find a nice Aryan girl then (if you can), fight against the "white genocide" and preserve your race!

lel
(edited 7 years ago)
jew? sounds a bit of a ashkenazi name to me

Yeah, because your name on here is what's on your driver's license...

Couldn't possibly be the fact I'm called Drew and I like to ski. No. That's far too simple. Has to be done elaborate conspiracy and further evidence that those nasty people are out to get you!!!!1 Get the tin foil, quickly.
Reply 18
Original post by h3rmit
Go and find a girl then, and fight against le white genocide and preserve your race!

I have attempted quite passively and tactfully to go about the process. However, in a post 60s post industrial society the odds are severely stacked. It would at least be nice to see governments rewarding hard working families rather than approving families out of wedlock via benefits.
Reply 19
Original post by Drewski

[lies in Jewish]

I see you