The Student Room Group

Penis size

Was just about my penis size....it's 6 1/4 inches in length and just about 5 thick is this considered small as I find I'm am
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jmarriott01
Was just about my penis size....it's 6 1/4 inches in length and just about 5 thick is this considered small as I find I'm not

This is your first post?

People can still be dicks whatever their penis size.
(edited 7 years ago)
The average is around 6-7 inches, so you're above the so called "small" category...
Reply 3
Strong first post.
Reply 4
Original post by uberteknik
This is your first post?

People can still be dicks whatever their penis size.

It's a guy thing I guess
Was just about my penis size....it's 6 1/4 inches in length and just about 5 thick is this considered small as I find I'm not

http://www.nhs.uk/livewell/penis-health/pages/penis-size.aspx
Original post by Anonymous
The average is around 6-7 inches, so you're above the so called "small" category...

The average is actually 5-5.5, so.
if you are in love then organ size is unimportant :h:
Mine is very mighty at 15 :u:

millimetres ?

angstroms ?
Was just about my penis size....it's 6 1/4 inches in length and just about 5 thick is this considered small as I find I'm am

Following on from Kravence:
"Average penis size

There are no average length figures for teenagers because people grow at different rates.
According to a 2015 study of more than 15,000 men, the average dimensions for an adult penis are:

length: 13.12cm (5.16 inches) when erect

circumference: 11.66cm (4.59 inches) when erect"

That's from the official NHS website on "Penis Size"
I'm 7 and a half inches the only reason I know I should My ex actually got tape measure and measured. How messed up is that who does that?????

astronomical units?
millimeters?
micrometers?
kilometers?
Original post by Luke7456
I'm 7 and a half inches the only reason I know I should My ex actually got tape measure and measured. How messed up is that who does that?????

Mine too :lol:

Well, as a woman, I can say that I, or most women I know, would not do that. so...
Reply 15

Maybe she was trying to convert into centimeters as per her maths homework?
Reply 16
if it's that long you belong on a farm
Reply 17
Well, as a woman, I can say that I, or most women I know, would not do that. so...

What's your ideal size
:rofl:
Penis size isn't anything to brag about. I have a 12" penis but you don't see me saying 'look at me I've got a 12" penis' or I don't post threads saying 'I've got a 12" penis, ask me anything!'. Tbh I don't even like my 12" penis as it's too big.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending