The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Is the extinction of the anglo saxon male planned?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FemoMarxism
Not just me there are legions of middle aged single guys. This is gonna have quite major ramifications on the demographic of communities in future. Large chunks of urban Britain have a lot of mixed race kids with no fathers present.

Sounds like an opportunity to find a m.i.l.f.
Reply 21
I have attempted quite passively and tactfully to go about the process. However, in a post 60s post industrial society the odds are severely stacked. It would at least be nice to see governments rewarding hard working families rather than approving families out of wedlock via benefits.

What does this even mean? How do you attract girls passively and tactfully? Do you lay on the ground then tell the most attractive one you see you'd like to repopulate the world with white babies?
Reply 22
Original post by MachinesCradle
If the Anglo-Saxon males can be made extinct so easily then that is what they deserve.

That could be never be allowed for jews or blacks though could it.

Also I think the real culprit here is the phenomenon of online dating which promotes dehumanisation (again very zionist). We've gotta dismantle society, the banking system the whole ****ing lot and go back to roots.

Also I think the real culprit here is the phenomenon of online dating which promotes dehumanisation (again very zionist). We've gotta dismantle society, the banking system the whole ****ing lot and go back to roots.

Ethnocentric collectivism, arranged marriages and the scrapping of benefits would restore the dignity and health of society.
Reply 24
Ethnocentric collectivism, arranged marriages and the scrapping of benefits would restore the dignity and health of society.

I believe so.

Someone's clearly watched fight club a little too much.
Reply 26
Single mothers are state approved, female promiscuity is considered liberation but for men meeting women in clubs is frowned upon which leaves tinder/online dating where it is not uncommon to get zero replies. Are we heading for a society full of middle aged singletons where the only people having children are those by mistake rather than in conventional families. Would some form of arranged marriage like you find in Jewish and Asian communities not be a better route to go down?

the WASPS arn't quite in danger of extinction yet..

but for most men [no matter their creed], the way internet dating continues to grow year on year should have them a little concerned. It is predicted that in 2040 or 2050 [I forget] that around 70% of couples will meet online. Right now apparently around 30% of couples meet online.

Seeing how 80% of women typically go for the top 20% of men on dating sites, then a lot of men are left with empty inboxes or no/little dates. I do not see how the figure of 70% of couples meeting online can be reached because there is simply not enough high calibre men for every woman to have one as a partner. In order to get that 70% forcast you will have to get 1 man dating several women on the go without their knowledge.

I do not think we will end up with masses of middle aged singletons, I still think a significant amount of couples will meet in real life where women arnt quite as focused on looks.

It's good that Britain is leaving the EU though and curbing immigration because the more migrants and immigrants that come here the harder it makes it for the rest of the males here, because migrants don't come over in equal numbers, it's ALWAYS 70-80% male, and when you are getting 300k+ net migrant in the country each year and 70-80% are male it doesn't take long for that imbalance to start effecting dating prospects and for women to get pickier.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 27
Oh my days. This forum can be such as cesspool of threads and posts sometimes.

No is the answer to your question. Even if there was a basis for this why would our predominantly white politicians and business owners plan it.

Critical thinking b, try it out.
Reply 28
Original post by -GIA-

No is the answer to your question. Even if there was a basis for this why would our predominantly white politicians and business owners plan it.

Our politicians are bought off by the EU/global business/intelligence services - all are heavily jewish controlled.
Oh, it's you again @Global Shahada. You might as well quit whining, the UK will never go back to the past and it won't ever be ruled by Sharia either.
Reply 30
Our politicians are bought off by the EU/global business/intelligence services - all are heavily jewish controlled.

I honestly don't what to say. I mean none of the 3 main leaders of the EU are Jewish, Mi5 and Mi6 are controlled by Amber Rudd and Boris Johnson and you provide no evidence that the majority of business owners are of Jewish faith.

Listen even if they were all controlled by people of Jewish faith why are you so sure Jews wish extinction on whites. Why do you view them as evil? They're people just like you, all that is different is the faith they practice. Try to not look at them as enemies but more as fellow humans. Hate is not something you should have in your heart.
Reply 31
Original post by -GIA-
I honestly don't what to say. I mean none of the 3 main leaders of the EU are Jewish, Mi5 and Mi6 are controlled by Amber Rudd and Boris Johnson and you provide no evidence that the majority of business owners are of Jewish faith.

Listen even if they were all controlled by people of Jewish faith why are you so sure Jews wish extinction on whites. Why do you view them as evil? They're people just like you, all that is different is the faith they practice. Try to not look at them as enemies but more as fellow humans. Hate is not something you should have in your heart.

They are sinister because the elite banking families (not the average Cohen on the street) want a reduction in global population. They are so wealthy it goes beyond beyond money; they want control over us over what we eat, breathe and think. They sponsor organisations like the Clinton Foundation which is nothing more than a satanic death cult involved in middle eastern muslim genocide.
Reply 32
They are sinister because the elite banking families (not the average Cohen on the street) want a reduction in global population. They are so wealthy it goes beyond beyond money; they want control over us over what we eat, breathe and think. They sponsor organisations like the Clinton Foundation which is nothing more than a satanic death cult involved in middle eastern muslim genocide.

Why do they want a reduction in global population?

Why do they want more control than your average business man?

Why is the Clinton foundation a satanic death cult?
:facepalm2:

I believe so.

Talking to yourself is the first sign of madness...
Original post by -GIA-

:ditto:

Reply 36
Original post by Craghyrax
:ditto:

I feel you man. This forum can be really draining.
Original post by BasicMistake
Talking to yourself is the first sign of madness...

The UK population alone is 64.1 million but I'm sure it's impossible for two people to have the same opinion.
Original post by -GIA-
I feel you man. This forum can be really draining.

Totally :sigh:
Still... at least it meant I wasn't blindsided by Brexit and Trump like most of my friends in the cosy Facebook bubble were. It's getting the balance right.
Reply 39
Original post by Craghyrax
Totally :sigh:
Still... at least it meant I wasn't blindsided by Brexit and Trump like most of my friends in the cosy Facebook bubble were. It's getting the balance right.

Good point. I hadn't thought of it like that.

Latest

Trending

Trending