The Student Room Group

'White features'

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kirstenolivia
I've never scrolled past a reply so fast :colondollar:

init my fingers were on ten toes
ooooo thank you. :lol: I think I got it? Are you still seeing it? Sorry about that. :frown:
Hi , as I've gotten older I've noticed a lot of people tell me I allegedly have 'white features' this doesn't bother me nor excite me but I just wanted another opinion. Pls b nice :smile:

ppl saying you have white features is a backhanded way of being racist.

What they're really mean is:

"i think you are more attractive that typical black girls who have more typical black features which I find less attractive (eg. big lips, big nose, flatter nose, etc)"
Np! Absolutely ridiculous :rofl2: ty for tagging me
Original post by WhiteKnight747
ppl saying you have white features is a backhanded way of being racist.

What they're really mean is:

"i think you are more attractive that typical black girls who have more typical black features which I find less attractive (eg. big lips, big nose, flatter nose, etc)"

she has all of these though
Original post by LisaNikita

No she doesnt. not to extent that would be considered typical for a black person.

and if she did, nobody would be saying she has white features.
Original post by WhiteKnight747
No she doesnt. not to extent that would be considered typical for a black person.

and if she did, nobody would be saying she has white features.

Her nose is angled to the side. All noses look like that from the side. She is half nigerian and ghanaian.
Hi @saraxh and @Carthaginian -

Sorry your posts were put under review. This is because the rule-breaking posts/threads have been marked for removal by a mod that doesn't have powers in the section, it's a way for us to get stuff off of the site in an emergency. Neither are you are in trouble, the entire process is automatic and any post quoting a rule-breaking post marked for removal is put under review to be reviewed by the Community Team.

Any other questions should really be posted in AtCT cos I can't give much more advice, sorry :frown: - but you're not in trouble!

Sorry for the confusion! Ty.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 48
Original post by Zargabaath
Arabic :rofl:

:rofl: prsom
Original post by Paracosm

Sorry your posts were put under review. This is because the rule-breaking posts/threads have been marked for removal by a mod that doesn't have powers in the section, it's a way for us to get stuff off of the site in an emergency. Neither are you are in trouble, the entire process is automatic and any post quoting a rule-breaking post marked for removal is put under review to be reviewed by the Community Team.

Any other questions should really be posted in AtCT cos I can't give much more advice, sorry :frown: - but you're not in trouble!

That's the only amount of power they'll have in their pathetic life.
Original post by Carthaginian
That's the only amount of power they'll have in their pathetic life.

yes yes we're all evil etc., let's get back on topic eh? :smile:
Original post by Paracosm

Oh, it's fine thanks :smile:
P-p-p-preach! Only "white" feature I see on OP is a nose that isn't stereotypically massive like the noses in my family. I'm all types of jealous ngl 😭
Original post by alexschmalex
P-p-p-preach! Only "white" feature I see on OP is a nose that isn't stereotypically massive like the noses in my family. I'm all types of jealous ngl 😭

I get that a lot 'you know you don't have a typical black nose' etc.
I can't stand those lip injections
:puke:
white ppl tryin to take credit for ur features becareful
You fortunately have got delicate features, which is maybe why people say you have "white features. Your nose certainly is not typical of a black person.
Original post by LisaNikita

You must be blind. OP has a very petite nose not typical of most black people. Also her nose bridge is fairly high, which a traditional Caucasian feature. Similar to Jasmine Tookes.

You make this gripe that OP is facing to the side so her nose looks smaller, and that her nose is actually huge (which it's not). Anyone who has an ounce of spatial awareness can tell her nose doesn't take up much space on her face anyway. Turning your head to a 7/8 view isn't going to really disguise a wide nose or low bridge.
(edited 7 years ago)
I get that a lot 'you know you don't have a typical black nose' etc.

Yeah the whitest thing about you is the whites of your eyes, other than that you're defo one of us dw 👌🏾

Don't even get my started on them. And then they expect my black self to find them even more attractive when kissing them is like pressing your lips to the warts on a frogs back 🙄😷
Original post by XOR_
I can't stand those lip injections
:puke:

:colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest