The Student Room Group

Help with Essay Q - Is political ignorance an obstacle to state-led solutions to....

Is political ignorance an obstacle to state-led solutions to economic coordination problems?

How can I interpret this question, and what information would be relevant to tackle it?
Reply 1
This title is hugely open and needs to be contextualised. Firstly, what do you define as an economic coordination problem - does that mean for example in the Euro Area, the disconnect between the ECB as the central bank and the separate governments which control fiscal policy. Or rather, political ignorance in terms of anti disestablishment voting on spurious premises, like Brexit perhaps.
Original post by etata
This title is hugely open and needs to be contextualised. Firstly, what do you define as an economic coordination problem - does that mean for example in the Euro Area, the disconnect between the ECB as the central bank and the separate governments which control fiscal policy. Or rather, political ignorance in terms of anti disestablishment voting on spurious premises, like Brexit perhaps.

I can find out fo ryou but I'm guessing the former of your post than the latter. That explains the failure of firms.
Any idea about the first part of the question?
Yes please if you could move it, that'd be great.
And I'm trying to debunk myself what economic coordination and how it could relate to the question of political ignorance.
Thank you :')

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending