The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by wolfmoon88
:rofl: yep :smile:

Hahaha not revising, have essays due cuz of IB

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah fair enough haha, I can't wait until the summer 😎 all the excitement is now over hahaha
Original post by NeverLucky
Ah fair enough haha, I can't wait until the summer 😎 all the excitement is now over hahaha

August will be exciting on these threads :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
新年快乐!
Original post by Infested
新年快乐!

新年快樂 *^O^*

Posted from TSR Mobile
新年快樂 *^O^*

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did you 'earn' lots of money this year? :tongue: I didn't get to do a lot of visiting cause I only got out yesterday night, but I'm secretly relieved lol

Just curious, what IAs and external assessments do you still have left?
Did you 'earn' lots of money this year? :tongue: I didn't get to do a lot of visiting cause I only got out yesterday night, but I'm secretly relieved lol

Just curious, what IAs and external assessments do you still have left?

Money kind of :tongue:, just standard hong bao stuff nothing major. Only got out on 初一? So you didn't go back home on 除夕? Hahaha why relieved?

Maths, Biology and Mandarin B IAs/Written Assignments left, TOK and EE essays and external assessments for HL English Lit A, Biology and Chemistry. SL Maths and Mandarin B. :rofl: fun

Posted from TSR Mobile
Money kind of :tongue:, just standard hong bao stuff nothing major. Only got out on 初一? So you didn't go back home on 除夕? Hahaha why relieved?

Maths, Biology and Mandarin B IAs/Written Assignments left, TOK and EE essays and external assessments for HL English Lit A, Biology and Chemistry. SL Maths and Mandarin B. :rofl: fun

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeap that's correct, I'm just not too fond of visiting so many people, especially those I'm not very close to. I'm fine with just getting together with my immediate family.

Wow, that's basically most of the coursework still due :s-smilie: I don't recall having so much on my plate 4 months from my exams, but then again I don't remember that many details of my time in IB... Good luck and sorry for reminding you about all this work on CNY :redface:
(edited 7 years ago)
August will be exciting on these threads :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm spending the whole of August working in a nightclub in Ayia Napa :biggrin:
Yeap that's correct, I'm just not too fond of visiting so many people, especially those I'm not very close to. I'm fine with just getting together with my immediate family.

Wow, that's basically most of the coursework still due :s-smilie: I having so much on my plate 4 months from my exams, but then again I don't remember that many details of my time in IB... Good luck and sorry for reminding you about all this work on CNY :redface:

Haha tbh I am the same. The food was good though!

Yeah... our school has really bad management in terms of IB internal assessment deadlines...

Thank you :smile: and it's basically near the end of break anyways so should probably start thinking about these things :smile:
I'm spending the whole of August working in a nightclub in Ayia Napa :biggrin:

You serious mate? damn as a bartender? or what?

He's a poledancer.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Most likely, I might have to act as a club rep on some nights tho. I think it's safe to say I probably won't survive the month :lol:

Original post by jneill
He's a poledancer.

Posted from TSR Mobile

There were actually a few positions available advertising for dancers of the more sexual type :rofl:

We all know he'll be the one doing the 'dancing' :wink:
Most likely, I might have to act as a club rep on some nights tho. I think it's safe to say I probably won't survive the month :lol:

There were actually a few positions available advertising for dancers of the more sexual type :rofl:

Hahaha you are going to have a very interesting August :wink: :tongue:

Original post by daniilS

Knowing his TSR persona, most likely :rofl: :rofl:
Original post by daniilS

jneill beat u to the joke mate, better luck next time

no joke that sounds amaze though

@wolfmoon88 happy lunar new year mate
Original post by liziepie

Happy Lunar New Year to you too :smile:
Original post by liziepie

;-;
I blame TSR's overloading issues :grumble:
Original post by daniilS
;-;
I blame TSR's overloading issues :grumble:

XD TSR overload is so annoying...

Anyways how have you been?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hahaha you are going to have a very interesting August :wink: :tongue:

Knowing his TSR persona, most likely :rofl: :rofl:

I will not be in any fit shape to start Cambridge...but as they say, you can't forget anything you didn't know initially :rofl: :rofl:

Glad to see my personality coming through online messages :smile:
XD TSR overload is so annoying...

Anyways how have you been?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Doing good, thanks! Had exams after the holidays, but those are over now finally so I've got some free time to completely waste. What about you?

Latest

Trending

Trending