The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Is the extinction of the anglo saxon male planned?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by h3rmit
What does this even mean? How do you attract girls passively and tactfully? Do you lay on the ground then tell the most attractive one you see you'd like to repopulate the world with white babies?

You mean that doesn't work? Dammit.

Brb, rewriting my tinder profile.
Reply 41
Original post by h3rmit
What does this even mean? How do you attract girls passively and tactfully? Do you lay on the ground then tell the most attractive one you see you'd like to repopulate the world with white babies?

I swipe right/tick yes without the chat ups. Anything more than that runs the risk of creep territory. Kind of the courtship equivalent of going fishing.
Original post by FemoMarxism
I swipe right/tick yes without the chat ups. Anything more than that runs the risk of creep territory. Kind of the courtship equivalent of going fishing.

newsflash most girls don't want to date a nazi virgin melt like you
Reply 43
Original post by Tabstercat
newsflash most girls don't want to date a nazi virgin melt like you

If the nazi was 6 ft 5 and tan they probably would cos of the Halo Effect.

Its getting to the point now where Im so old old I cant play this game anymore. Dont even want to work with women full stop if I can avoid it.
If the nazi was 6 ft 5 and tan they probably would cos of the Halo Effect.

Its getting to the point now where Im so old old I cant play this game anymore. Dont even want to work with women full stop if I can avoid it.

are you autistic?
Reply 45
are you autistic?

I dont think so. I dont really play 'the game'.
I dont think so. I dont really play 'the game'.

at the end of the day there is no game. there is just talking to people, being interesting, being friendly, having social skills. I think the fact that you have fascist and conspiratorial racist views shows that you don't have good social skills, and that you're bitter and lack empathy. so you need to work on that first
Reply 47
at the end of the day there is no game. there is just talking to people, being interesting, being friendly, having social skills. I think the fact that you have fascist and conspiratorial racist views shows that you don't have good social skills, and that you're bitter and lack empathy. so you need to work on that first

The reality of it is most women are socially manipulative; they are good at disguising their cowardly promiscuity as vulnerability. If you are sociable but decent and unthreatening they can still twist their agenda if they dont like the look of you.
(edited 7 years ago)
I have attempted quite passively and tactfully to go about the process. However, in a post 60s post industrial society the odds are severely stacked. It would at least be nice to see governments rewarding hard working families rather than approving families out of wedlock via benefits.

Is this honestly what this is about? :rofl:
You just can't pick up girls? :toofunny:

I always found this arguement hilarious; whites are being bred out of existence because inferior races "steal muh women".
If this nonsense was true, what would it say about white males that they're losing out to "inferior" races? :facepalm:

Notice you never see successful guys say this stuff, it's always guys who're virgins longer then it's socially normal to be.
Go to Amsterdam and see a woman OP, you'll be better for it.
The reality of it is most women are socially manipulative; they are good at disguising their cowardly promiscuity as vulnerability. If you are sociable but decent and unthreatening they can still twist their agenda if they dont like the look of you.

you don't have any proof that all women are promiscuous or manipulative - just your own experiences. you are bitter. think about it rationally - if you had a girlfriend who you loved and loved you back would you really believe all this rubbish about women being evil? of course you wouldn't.
Single mothers are state approved, female promiscuity is considered liberation but for men meeting women in clubs is frowned upon which leaves tinder/online dating where it is not uncommon to get zero replies. Are we heading for a society full of middle aged singletons where the only people having children are those by mistake rather than in conventional families. Would some form of arranged marriage like you find in Jewish and Asian communities not be a better route to go down?

No.
Reply 51
you don't have any proof that all women are promiscuous or manipulative - just your own experiences. you are bitter. think about it rationally - if you had a girlfriend who you loved and loved you back would you really believe all this rubbish about women being evil? of course you wouldn't.

Its not bitterness to complain about lack of integrity/honesty. Obtaining a gf/bf at all costs is the wrong way of going about things. My main concern with the thread anyway was about marriage rather than any sort of hook up. Pre 1960s this would have been the cultural norm the uglies marry the uglies, the elites with the elites an so forth. Nobody benefits from Tinder its completely corrupting families and communities
Nobody benefits from Tinder its completely corrupting families and communities

Aka

"Waaah, I don't get any matches and that's the girl's fault, other guy's fault, everybody's wrong except me, waaah".

Slow down, Elliot.
Reply 53
Original post by Drewski
Aka

"Waaah, I don't get any matches and that's the girl's fault, other guy's fault, everybody's wrong except me, waaah".

Slow down, Elliot.

Dont be surprised though in 30 years time when everyone is beige, the kids are feral and all our heritage has been replaced with american shopping malls...Already the norm in London though.
Look dont demonise me, demonise the single mother sluts that are draining our taxes. Demonise the divorcees and the runaway fathers and the perpetually promiscuous. Im justfifiably concerned about approaching middle age without really any experience of women. I can take it or leave it but the situation is that this phenomenon is quite widespread; the elite are actively demonising single white males and discouraging marriage in an effort to undermine family/national solidarity.

Prostitution is utterly immoral and disgusting and you are a **** for suggesting it on here.

I'm not surprised at all that you're approaching middle age and are probably a virgin. All it takes is reading your vitriol on this site concerning women and their sexuality to see how outdated and ridiculous your views are. You don't even want to work with women for crying out loud and at the same time are complaining about not meeting many "decent ones".

If you air these opinions in real life then it's not at all mystifying why most women wouldn't touch you with a barge pole.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown

> I'm not surprised at all that you're approaching middle age and are probably a virgin.
> If you air these opinions in real life then it's not at all mystifying why most women wouldn't touch you with a barge pole.

> Being a virgin doesn't make your argument any less valid. (Before you accuse, yes, I'm a virgin at 20. Sue me.)
> You speak for most women now, do you?

Listen, obviously the OP is right in some respects. Marriage and child rights weigh heavily in the favour of females. Political correctness is making men more and more afraid to hit on women, in the fear that they will be prosecuted or expunged. Is the answer arranged marriages? Of course not, but the aspects of dating and meeting up through electronics seems so cruel and artificial. The idea that the nature of communication and sustainability can be provided in this mechanical fashion is petty, so I do have sympathy for the OP's argument.
Original post by Joel 96
> Being a virgin doesn't make your argument any less valid. (Before you accuse, yes, I'm a virgin at 20. Sue me.)
> You speak for most women now, do you?

Listen, obviously the OP is right in some respects. Marriage and child rights weigh heavily in the favour of females. Political correctness is making men more and more afraid to hit on women, in the fear that they will be prosecuted or expunged. Is the answer arranged marriages? Of course not, but the aspects of dating and meeting up through electronics seems so cruel and artificial. The idea that the nature of communication and sustainability can be provided in this mechanical fashion is petty, so I do have sympathy for the OP's argument.

Calling him a virgin isn't an insult, it's paraphrasing his own comments on reaching middle age with no experience of women.

He is a well known troll here who makes dupes and does nothing but call women who don't conform to the 1920s nuclear family stereotype, sluts. So from that point of view it is not surprising he hasn't had any meaningful relationships with women if that's how he views any one who doesn't fit a very outdated notion.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Calling him a virgin isn't an insult, it's paraphrasing his own comments on reaching middle age with no experience of women.

He is a well known troll here who makes dupes and does nothing but call women who don't conform to the 1920s nuclear family stereotype, sluts. So from that point of view it is not surprising he hasn't had any meaningful relationships with women if that's how he views any one who doesn't fit a very outdated notion.

I'll have you know, this forum was built on trolls. We're lucky to have him.
you like arranged marriages and dislike jews - there is only one path for you, youre old pal mohammed
Original post by Mistletoe
Just because you can't find a gf doesn't mean your race is going to go extinct.

this post wins thread

would rep if i could on mobile.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending