Second year of collegeee. :h: You?
i have homework but am wasting my time on here...never gonna learn
Reply 8
Hi, my names RarePepe
Original post by tamil fever

Original post by Ammmaaaraah
Second year of collegeee. :h: You?

I'm in my first year of college do you have any advice about studies after having done your first year?
Original post by Elena 365
I'm in my first year of college do you have any advice about studies after having done your first year?

Make plenty of notes and keep them all for your second year. Do all the past papers- read the mark scheme and examiner notes. I also print off the syllabus and highlight the topics I’ve revised as I go along so I know I’ve covered everything. Good luck! :smile:
Original post by tamil fever

You need an internet plan that only activates at a certain time :colone:
Make plenty of notes and keep them all for your second year. Do all the past papers- read the mark scheme and examiner notes. I also print off the syllabus and highlight the topics I’ve revised as I go along so I know I’ve covered everything. Good luck! :smile:

Thanks! Also I always procrastinate and did this lots last year at GCSE too, do you have any methods on how I can stop this? 😊
Original post by Elena 365
Thanks! Also I always procrastinate and did this lots last year at GCSE too, do you have any methods on how I can stop this? 😊

You're welcome :h: What subjects do you take?
Hahahaha. I have a major procrastinating problem too! Really, just keep thinking about how you don't want this year to go waste and it'll all be worth it in the end. Only a few months to go until the summer :colondollar:
Original post by blue sky1122
hi

Hey :smile:
You're welcome :h: What subjects do you take?
Hahahaha. I have a major procrastinating problem too! Really, just keep thinking about how you don't want this year to go waste and it'll all be worth it in the end. Only a few months to go until the summer :colondollar:

True😄 For AS I'm doing law, psychology, history and English Lang+Lit all AQA. Do you do any of these subjects?
Hi bord I'm me :h:
Original post by retro_turtles
Hi bord I'm me :h:

What year are you in? And do you have any tips for an AS student? 😊
Reply 19
what music do you guys listen to then! 😌

Quick Reply

Latest