The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

BIMM Brighton 2017

Hey guys! I'm Baylee, 18 from Cornwall. Currently on my gap year but will be attending BIMM Brighton this year studying Music Journalism! Not really sure what I'm asking, but just thought I would post and see if there is anyone looking for a house share/anyone on my course or just wanted to talk about BIMM in general! Hit me up x

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey I'm doing music business at bimm too and am looking for the same thing

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Reply 2
Hey guys, I'm Emily and I'll be doing Music Business at BIMM- also looking for a house share
Reply 3
Original post by Jleahy3
Hey I'm doing music business at bimm too and am looking for the same thing

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey! Amazing sounds great, should we start a facebook group as its hard to talk on here haha!!! :biggrin:
Reply 4
Original post by emilyrxx
Hey guys, I'm Emily and I'll be doing Music Business at BIMM- also looking for a house share

Hey Emily! Amazing, that sounds great! Would you like to form a facegook group so we can talk better? Its so hard to use this thing hahah! :biggrin:
Reply 5
Reply 6
If you guys wanna add me, its Emily Rae- I'm wearing a striped top and have dark lipstick on cause think theres quite a few with the same name. Also ignore how *****y my fb is I deleted it ages ago and only got it back the other day haha
Reply 7
Tryna find you but can't try me, it's James leahy, my pp is me on a balcony holding a drink topless (shameful I know)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Hey Baylee, whats your name and pp on fb so I can add you?
Reply 9
Hey Guys sorry been out all weekend! Im Baylee McWilliams on Facebook, Ive got a mermaid shell crown on my head hahaha! x
Original post by emilyrxx
Hey Baylee, whats your name and pp on fb so I can add you?
Hey, I'm studying Music Business at Brighton this year, Alex Hinton-Smith on FB. Has anyone tried applying for finance yet? BIMM isn't coming up on the list of recognised unis, absolute nightmare hahaha. So excited though, the open day was so sick and they seem to be super well connected in the industry which is cool
Hi guys I'm looking for housemates etc too ! Hannah Evans on Facebook, there's 3 gals in my profile photo if that helps haha xx
Hey girl! I'm attending BIMM in September doing music journalism! Add me on Facebook? Lucie Moody :smile: pink hair
Reply 13
Hello I'm also looking to sort out accommodation for next year add me FB? Elinor Williams (pp with guitar) :smile:
Add me on fb! Lucie Moody c:
Reply 15
Hey guys! Just got accepted to study Music Journalism but really struggling with accommodation and maintenance loans :frown: anyone else having this problem?
Reply 16
Heya! I've been having trouble actually finding BIMM on the finance sites so I emailed them and got this response yesterday -

"At this current moment in time you are unable to complete a Student Finance application. This is because each year HEFCE the Higher Education Funding Council for England re-validates all the university courses in the UK. They start with all the public universities, such as Oxford or Sussex then move onto Private universities like BIMM. This means that our courses are in the process of being validated. We fully expect to have our courses validated, and therefore ready to apply to by May 2017."

As for accommodation they have some info and links in this pdf. which may help - http://www.bimm.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/1130KX-bimm-brighton-accommodation-guide-original.pdf

To be honest though I haven't really started looking yet as I'm waiting for the financing to clear!

Hope this helps :smile:
Reply 17
Hey thanks a lot! I'm all sorted for accommodation now I'm staying at sawmills private halls which look pretty dece 👌🏻 A lot of people have been saying the same thing about student finance and how it's not registered yet so hopefully we can apply by the end of may 😋
Hey, I'm Joe 19m doing songwriting course at BIMM Brighton, Dm me Joe Doukane, looking for house sharing.
Original post by bayleeannmc
Hey Guys sorry been out all weekend! Im Baylee McWilliams on Facebook, Ive got a mermaid shell crown on my head hahaha! x

Hey what's your pp on Facebook, and are you still looking to house share, Joe doukane

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending