The Student Room Group

What is the best way to revise A level Geography 2017

New spec for Edexcel and im struggling a lot for the AS Level exams, need some serious help.
Reply 1
Original post by adnanuddin233
New spec for Edexcel and im struggling a lot for the AS Level exams, need some serious help.

Go over all of the content from the beginning and use your notes. Put significant notes on flash cards and try as many past/mock questions as you can to prepare
Original post by Amefish
Go over all of the content from the beginning and use your notes. Put significant notes on flash cards and try as many past/mock questions as you can to prepare

There is no past paper since its a new spec
Reply 3

Ahh I know, I'm doing the old spec. Surely there's some similarities though? And your teacher will have some guidance of what the questions will be like, so you can make your own questions
Reply 4
There should be specimen papers that you can use available on the Edexcel website. You can still use the AS papers that are online since the content shouldn't have changed too much in order to test your knowledge. Though you should double check to see if the content is similar.

If your struggling with content, try using a different method of revising to see if that works better for you.

Original post by Amefish
Ahh I know, I'm doing the old spec. Surely there's some similarities though? And your teacher will have some guidance of what the questions will be like, so you can make your own questions
Reply 5

there are sample papers on edexcel

Quick Reply

Latest