The Student Room Group

Does makeup make you look older than your age?

Curious

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

depends how much u use
(edited 7 years ago)
Well I don't really wear it, foundation and mascara on the odd occasion but nothing excessive. I don't think it makes me look older because I have a 'babyface' lol. :redface:
Original post by Angry Bird
depends how much u use

Not that much tbh.
As a guy I think it does make a person look older
I don't think so , I still get id'd whether I wear makeup or not lol
Original post by TeenRose29
Well I don't really wear it, foundation and mascara on the odd occasion but nothing excessive. I don't think it makes me look older because I have a 'babyface' lol. :redface:

Lucky :smile:

Spoiler

Original post by TheGoodPharaoh
As a guy I think it does make a person look older

It's a good and bad thing I guess.
Original post by saraxh
Lucky :smile:

Spoiler

Haha thanks lol and awhhh yeah it could be because of that, I don't think ima lose mine very soon ha :biggrin:
I think make-up looks nice when it makes you look more mature and slightly older :smile:
Deffo
Reply 10
I've seen a few girls that look younger without it and actually their teenage age as opposed to a 21+ woman. It depends how much you wear or on you individually. I look younger than my age whether I cake it on or wear none at all and have been told this countless times by all sorts of people. So it depends. In some cases it might and others it may not.
Haha thanks lol and awhhh yeah it could be because of that, I don't think ima lose mine very soon ha :biggrin:
I think make-up looks nice when it makes you look more mature and slightly older :smile:

You're welcome At least you still look young :emo:

I just want my cheekbones to be even more defined :yep:
Original post by saraxh
It's a good and bad thing I guess.

That's very true
Original post by saraxh
You're welcome At least you still look young :emo:

I just want my cheekbones to be even more defined :yep:

I'm 16 haha :smile: but oh yesssssssss I want more defined cheekbones too, mine are just hidden under all the chubbiness :colonhash:
Original post by Sara_t
I've seen a few girls that look younger without it and actually their teenage age as opposed to a 21+ woman. It depends how much you wear or on you individually. I look younger than my age whether I cake it on or wear none at all and have been told this countless times by all sorts of people. So it depends. In some cases it might and others it may not.

True.

I don't cake it on tbh. I think I look more like my age when I don't wear makeup.
I'm 16 haha :smile: but oh yesssssssss I want more defined cheekbones too, mine are just hidden under all the chubbiness :colonhash:

I wouldn't mind having chubby cheeks like Selena tbh.
Not really
Reply 17
Younger girls look older and older women look younger with it.
Depends on how old you are.

If you're that girl who performed at Trump's inauguration, then yes. If you're Alicia Keys or Madonna, you'll look younger. If you're Cher, it won't make a difference.
Original post by Little Toy Gun
Depends on how old you are.

If you're that girl who performed at Trump's inauguration, then yes. If you're Alicia Keys or Madonna, you'll look younger. If you're Cher, it won't make a difference.

Quick Reply

Latest