The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I just don't want to get discriminated because of that. Are you telling me you know girls who wouldn't blow an uncircumcised dude?

Oh my "discriminated"?! Please, don't make me laugh! No, I don't talk about that with my friends, so I'm not the one to ask.
Original post by stu.dying
Oh my "discriminated"?! Please, don't make me laugh! No, I don't talk about that with my friends, so I'm not the one to ask.

I could have worded that better but I really don't give a **** right now. Why do you think that's funny?
Original post by Anonymous
I could have worded that better but I really don't give a **** right now. Why do you think that's funny?

Now now, let's not get upset. "Don't make me laugh" is simply a declaration of disbelief that one could say something so foolish. Anyway, I believe we're about to get off-track here and I wouldn't want to swamp the thread with pointless posts so I think I'm done here. Good luck.
Original post by stu.dying
Now now, let's not get upset. "Don't make me laugh" is simply a declaration of disbelief that one could say something so foolish. Anyway, I believe we're about to get off-track here and I wouldn't want to swamp the thread with pointless posts so I think I'm done here. Good luck.

Someone is pretentious. Tell me, why is my use of the word "discriminate" foolish? From what I understand, it means to treat someone differently because of one reason or another.

Also, I don't care if this gets off-track, your attitude is undeserved really.
Reply 84
Original post by John_Sartre
But how am I supposed to feel confident about it when girls have posted depressing things about it here on this site? Makes me think that's what girls think her

There are many Asian Muslim girls on this site, who have quite depressing views of relationships. But don't worry, these girls will not give you blowjobs (:biggrin:).
Original post by jon_snow_
Why do girls here in the uk seem to feel similar about this to Americans though? They've really posted some awful things, makes me want to give up entirely

I don't know which girls you're talking about but if you're encountering girls who go around talking openly about why so and so's dick is wrong etc. you're probably looking at the wrong type of girl.
Speaking as an uncircumcised male I can attest that not one of the ten or so (British) women I've had sex with has ever made any remark to this effect; if anything quite the contrary. Stop being such an insufferable cretin for long enough to actually get laid, and I daresay you'll discover the same.
Original post by jon_snow_
I'm glad you think so. So you don't know anyone who prefers it then?

every girl i know doesnt mind!!
Original post by 0to100
:eek2::eek2:
:eek2:

you've given head?...

why is this a surprise to you :colonhash:
Original post by Nadile
The people who feel strongly about something are usually a lot more likely to state their opinion to be fair. As a result, the people who don't care either way about circumcision, who don't say anything, end up greatly underrepresented in those threads. It's the loud minority that you keep seeing it.

Though still, not sure how you're judging religious beliefs and cultural traditions of a person through their profile. Plus, just because they are British doesn't mean they aren't Muslim or their family isn't from a different country.

One thing I can guarantee though, is that circumcision doesn't affect the girl at all. It doesn't make sex better or worse for her. It does affect men however, as they lose sensitivity. The only thing women might prefer circumcision for is appearance(if that's what they like), but you can't please them in every way. Don't worry, after all, you're not worried about every single other thing a woman might not like in you, so why bother with this one?

This raises a lot of good points against what you fear. The answers on this site have been adulterated by people from circumcising cultures and they're the ones who tend to care. If it helps, the closest thing to a survey I found says girls in the UK generally think circumcised looks nicer but prefer uncut for blowjobs and handjobs, and it even seems like that on this site once you take into account the nationality of the people answering. Practicality it more important anyway.

And if you don't wash your dick often enough, then ít's your own fault you don't get blowjobs.

Also, I think OP has a complex or maybe just sensitive, either way, his view is misguided.
Why can't I post my last reply, is it the link?
Original post by CleverSquirrel
why is this a surprise to you :colonhash:

you seem innocent, it's not an insult alright?

Original post by Profesh
Speaking as an uncircumcised male.

Jesus Christ (shields eyes) TMI bro
Original post by 0to100
you seem innocent, it's not an insult alright?

Jesus Christ (shields eyes) TMI bro

Hahahahahaha @Unistudent77 seee :colonhash: I am innocent! :yep:
Ive got a halo and angel wings mate :h:
(edited 7 years ago)
Hahahahahaha @Unistudent77 seee :colonhash: I am innocent! :yep:
Ive got a halo and angel wings mate :h:

lies :colone:
Original post by Nadile
The people who feel strongly about something are usually a lot more likely to state their opinion to be fair. As a result, the people who don't care either way about circumcision, who don't say anything, end up greatly underrepresented in those threads. It's the loud minority that you keep seeing it.

Though still, not sure how you're judging religious beliefs and cultural traditions of a person through their profile. Plus, just because they are British doesn't mean they aren't Muslim or their family isn't from a different country.

One thing I can guarantee though, is that circumcision doesn't affect the girl at all. It doesn't make sex better or worse for her. It does affect men however, as they lose sensitivity. The only thing women might prefer circumcision for is appearance(if that's what they like), but you can't please them in every way. Don't worry, after all, you're not worried about every single other thing a woman might not like in you, so why bother with this one?

This raises a lot of good points against what you fear. The answers on this site have been adulterated by people from circumcising cultures and they're the ones who tend to care. If it helps, the closest thing to a survey I found says girls in the UK generally think circumcised looks nicer but prefer uncut for blowjobs and handjobs, and it even seems like that on this site once you take into account the nationality of the people answering. Practicality is more important anyway. And if you don't know how to wash yourself then it's your own fault if you don't get bjs.

Also, I think OP has a complex or maybe just hypersensitive, either way, his view is misguided
I tried posting a link to the poll/article but it's under review. Why can't we post links?
Original post by 0to100
lies :colone:

Shhhhhhhh!!!!! :ninja: don't let my secrets out!!!
Shhhhhhhh!!!!! :ninja: don't let my secrets out!!!

Lips...sealed. You kinda outed yourself though nom sayin.
Original post by 0to100
Lips...sealed. You kinda outed yourself though nom sayin.

they better be or ill fight you :fight: im joking, i'm 5'3 , i can hardly open doors :rofl:

shhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
they better be or ill fight you :fight: im joking, i'm 5'3 , i can hardly open doors :rofl:

shhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

even Bilbo could open doors

Latest

Trending

Trending