The Student Room Group

Law at Exeter

I currently have an unconditional offer to study LLB Law at the University of Exeter and also the University of Cardiff. Exeter would be my preference, so I was wondering how good Exeter is for Law and the overall reputation of the University of Exeter and the experience of studying there.

Many Thanks in advance! :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by DBR247
I currently have an unconditional offer to study LLB Law at the University of Exeter and also the University of Cardiff. Exeter would be my preference, so I was wondering how good Exeter is for Law and the overall reputation of the University of Exeter and the experience of studying there.

Many Thanks in advance! :smile:

I have a friend who studies Law there. Very good and solid choice if you want to work for any of the big commercial law firms in London. The Bracton Law Society organises a lot of events with said firms; magic circle, silver circle etc. Cardiff is a second rate Russell Group uni for Law in my opinion. The only thing he hates is the disproportionate amount of posh and privately educated people studying there and on the course. Apart from that he loves it.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by ORW
I have a friend who studies Law there. Very good and solid choice if you want to work for any of the big commercial law firms in London. The Bracton Law Society organises a lot of events with said firms; magic circle, silver circle etc. Cardiff is a second rate Russell Group uni for Law in my opinion. The only thing he hates is the disproportionate amount of posh and privately educated people studying there and on the course. Apart from that he loves it.

Thanks so much. Great to hear Exeter has such a good reputation, I've read the same about Cardiff being second rate funnily enough!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending