The Student Room Group

Why so not beautiful...

My pizza tonight is NOT cooked to absolute perfection. The dough is rubbery and they forgot my pepperoni dough balls. Making me get all upset ya know :cry2:

Scroll to see replies

M8 does no1 care about my sunday sadness u r all prix swear down :colonhash:
I'll cry with you
Better off getting a mushroom slice from the BP garage
Wipe up the tears with the rubbery dough, maybe the warmth of fresh tears will cook it.
Original post by retro_turtles
Wipe up the tears with the rubbery dough, maybe the warmth of fresh tears will cook it.

Getting the undissolved salt in my eyes might smart a bit, mind. Great idea otherwise.
I swear you left TSR like a month ago? Everyone said their goodbyes?

Spoiler

Original post by WoodyMKC
Getting the undissolved salt in my eyes might smart a bit, mind. Great idea otherwise.

Ah well you win some you lose some.
Original post by SeanFM
Better off getting a mushroom slice from the BP garage

Original post by alkaline.
I swear you left TSR like a month ago? Everyone said their goodbyes?

Spoiler

Nope, I left at the start of October, then caved in coming up to the end of December. Managed nearly three months, quite proud of myself tbh :u:
Nope, I left at the start of October, then caved in coming up to the end of December.

Thank God you did, this really is quality content.
Original post by Viva Emptiness
Thank God you did, this really is quality content.

You know what they say, the sequel is never as good at the original. This goes for TSR threads as well as films, and evidently, pizzas too.
You know what they say, the sequel is never as good at the original. This goes for TSR threads as well as films, and evidently, pizzas too.

M8 I would kill for a rubbery base, gluten free pizzas are a powdery nightmare.
My pizza tonight is NOT cooked to absolute perfection. The dough is rubbery and they forgot my pepperoni dough balls. Making me get all upset ya know :cry2:

"It's raw, ****ing raw" - ****face, Hell's Kitchen.
M8 does no1 care about my sunday sadness u r all prix swear down :colonhash:

We're all trying to do last-minute homework!

Spoiler

M8 I would kill for a rubbery base, gluten free pizzas are a powdery nightmare.

Yeah, they don't sound too appealing tbh. Good to see you're still sticking with it though, getting much easier?
Yeah, they don't sound too appealing tbh. Good to see you're still sticking with it though, getting much easier?

Yeah I suppose it is, it has it hardships...i.e every time I drive past a McDonalds.

What pulled you back to TSR? Was it all the stone cold foxes, or the rapier wits?
Yeah I suppose it is, it has it hardships...i.e every time I drive past a McDonalds.

What pulled you back to TSR? Was it all the stone cold foxes, or the rapier wits?

McDonald's I could do without, replacing my usual pizza with gluten free though is my idea of hell.

Pretty much both, plus life is quite boring when everyone you interact with off and online is so normal.
Reply 19

nightmare
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply