The Student Room Group

University of Manchester midwifery interview - 2017 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Liezel_xo
Hello! Congratulations! I was just wondering if the conditions of your offer are the same as the entry requirements on the website, just out of interest because I have received an offer but they need an updated reference first, so I won't receive my offer on UCAS yet.

Hey! Thanks :smile: you too!! Well I'm not waiting on any results so the conditions aren't grade based. Just to do with DBS and occupational health. They didn't ask for any other reference either so that's strange. X
Reply 21
Original post by Alex1607
Ahh that's great! Hopefully will hear soon! Did you find out via ucas? X

Yeah I did :smile: you'll just get an email saying track has been updated. I hope so too! Good luck! X
Original post by helen123
Hey! Thanks :smile: you too!! Well I'm not waiting on any results so the conditions aren't grade based. Just to do with DBS and occupational health. They didn't ask for any other reference either so that's strange. X

Oh, that is brilliant! I think they only need an updated reference due to me being on an access course, thankyou though! x
Reply 23
Oh, that is brilliant! I think they only need an updated reference due to me being on an access course, thankyou though! x

Ahh yeah! I remember them mentioning people on access courses needing one :smile: is Manchester your first choice? X
Original post by helen123
Ahh yeah! I remember them mentioning people on access courses needing one :smile: is Manchester your first choice? X

Yes, Manchester is the one I have my heart set on, so hopefully I get the grades! How about you, is Manchester your first choice? If so, you shouldn't have much to worry about now! I hope to be in your boat soon! X
Reply 25
Hi.

Anyone who has already been for an interview at Manchester, can anyone remember the name of the Scholarship that was mentioned for second degrees?

Thanks in advance x
Reply 26
Yes, Manchester is the one I have my heart set on, so hopefully I get the grades! How about you, is Manchester your first choice? If so, you shouldn't have much to worry about now! I hope to be in your boat soon! X

Aw I hope so too! It's between Manchester and Teesside but have to wait till march to hear back from Teesside so we shall see :smile:
Reply 27
Original post by Alex1607
Hi.

Anyone who has already been for an interview at Manchester, can anyone remember the name of the Scholarship that was mentioned for second degrees?

Thanks in advance x

Hi, it's called the Margaret Parkinson Scholarship :smile: x

Quick Reply

Latest