:frown: :hide:

:colone:

Have work to do though :/ :tongue:
Original post by wolfmoon88
Have work to do though :/ :tongue:

:sigh: Who doesn't?
Original post by AndrewSCO
Grrr I lose :frown:

I don't get to study within rules and regulations. I'm studying AS and I don't go to school :woo:

Spoiler

:nodots:......
Did I win
Oh, I could listen to American accents (like southern cali) for agessss. :colondollar:

People hate on how they put emphasis on every word they say but i like it. :love: <3
(edited 7 years ago)
Anyone watch any teen dramas on 2Awesome (ITV2) ? They are so good! Especially Guidance <3
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:sigh: Who doesn't?

:console:

Original post by Reshyna
I don't get to study within rules and regulations. I'm studying AS and I don't go to school :woo:

Spoiler

Meh sigh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do you guys think I could get away with going to clubs? :colone: If they ask for ID then :frown:
Original post by saraxh
Do you guys think I could get away with going to clubs? :colone: If they ask for ID then :frown:

It depends where, how old you look and if the bouncers will be lenient :smile: How long until your birthday? Probably best to wait. :tongue:
Original post by Paracosm
It depends where, how old you look and if the bouncers will be lenient :smile: How long until your birthday? Probably best to wait. :tongue:

Loads of people think i'm 19/20/21. :yep:Around 8 months :colonhash:
Original post by saraxh
Loads of people think i'm 19/20/21. :yep:Around 8 months :colonhash:

Oooooo a long way to go yet. :redface: I turn 18 this week haha. Perhaps take one of your friends with you if you really can't wait? :tongue:
[video="youtube;uI3rO3PbYOo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI3rO3PbYOo[/video]
Original post by Paracosm
Oooooo a long way to go yet. :redface: I turn 18 this week haha. Perhaps take one of your friends with you if you really can't wait? :tongue:

Happy early birthday :smile: I'll take my friends that are 18/19 years old with me :colone:

Latest