The Student Room Group

Imperial College- Medicine 2017 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1320
Original post by ChiefKwen
I only have four emails from them and cannot find this. Was this sent in the 22/12/16 one ?

I received it at 1:07pm on 20/12/2016. I'm still crossing my fingers for an interview but am now very doubtful that they are still being sent out.
Original post by Picturesque2016
Are we expecting some results tomorrow around 10pm or do they give out offers/rejections on Tuesdays and Wednesdays only?

When was your interview?
Original post by rwuk
I received it at 1:07pm on 20/12/2016. I'm still crossing my fingers for an interview but am now very doubtful that they are still being sent out.

Same :/ Did they have only this message or was it part of a newsletter ?
On average, how long does it take for them to come to a decision after the interview? Like is it actually the whole two weeks or can it come faster?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Asian5
When was your interview?

Not that long, it was on 24th Jan.
Original post by MeenalochniDeepy
I got one on Thursday so I'm guessing it can be any weekday from 10:02pm

Thanks and Congrats, when was your interview?
Reply 1326
Original post by Johncenaofficial
On average, how long does it take for them to come to a decision after the interview? Like is it actually the whole two weeks or can it come faster?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It can come faster. I've had mine 8 days after the interview. Some people got it 5 days after the interview too.
Thanks and Congrats, when was your interview?

Thankyou, it was Wednesday the 18th (8 days before I got an offer)
Is the interview more or less basically like the video they send you?
If anyone who did their interview on Jan 23rd hears back from Imperial please let me know!
I'm not sure if this is an appropriate question to ask if you fail to get into this medicine course would they refer you to "Medical Bioscience Bsc" within the same Faculty by looking at your performances?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by mymedicstory
If anyone who did their interview on Jan 23rd hears back from Imperial please let me know!

Did you have yours on 23rd Jan? I thought Imperial interviews on Tuesdays & Wednesdays??
Did you have yours on 23rd Jan? I thought Imperial interviews on Tuesdays & Wednesdays??

Oops, sorry, make that Wednesday January 25th! Sorry about that!
The email I mentioned was sent just before Christmas as an update, saying that my application was still under consideration.

I rung up and they said they don't have many interview offers left, however they were vague on whether that meant interview offers were finishing now or continuing on till the end of February.
Reply 1334
Original post by ChiefKwen
Same :/ Did they have only this message or was it part of a newsletter ?

Only this message, but I received a separate newsletter in a different email.
Original post by anonmous270
The email I mentioned was sent just before Christmas as an update, saying that my application was still under consideration.

I rung up and they said they don't have many interview offers left, however they were vague on whether that meant interview offers were finishing now or continuing on till the end of February.

If they have virtually no interviews left to give, I'd be very surprised if they continued on until the end of February.
Original post by InternationalDoc
If they have virtually no interviews left to give, I'd be very surprised if they continued on until the end of February.

I rung them up to and they said it's ongoing process we still have offers left . It will come out on weekly basis and BMAT is the only criteria for selection :frown: so not much hopes
Original post by Medic17
I rung them up to and they said it's ongoing process we still have offers left . It will come out on weekly basis and BMAT is the only criteria for selection :frown: so not much hopes

You are an international student aren't you? Did you ask them whether the process is the same for international students? Cause a lot of us have not yet heard back....
Reply 1338
Original post by Medic17

When did you call them?
Original post by Medic17

Why are you disappointed? Because of the BMAT?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending