The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

March 2017 nursing timetable

Hi there, I am due to start my nursing (mental health) March 2017 intake.
I was wondering if anyone else has had access to their timetables?

Cheers.

Mollie.
Original post by molliea15
Hi there, I am due to start my nursing (mental health) March 2017 intake.
I was wondering if anyone else has had access to their timetables?

Cheers.

Mollie.

Hi Mollie,

I have just sent an email to the relevant team to ask when you will receive your timetable and if they can give me any more information.

I will be in touch shortly!

Are you looking forward to starting your course?

Sam :h:
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Staffordshire University
Hi Mollie,

I have just sent an email to the relevant team to ask when you will receive your timetable and if they can give me any more information.

I will be in touch shortly!

Are you looking forward to starting your course?

Hi Sam that's brilliant thankyou!! Any more info would be helpful!
And I am yes :smile:

Mollie :smile:
Hi Mollie,

I have been informed that you will receive your timetable when you complete your online enrolment and we are expecting online enrolment to be opened for the March intake by the end of the week.

Let me know if you have any other questions before you start!

Reply 4
Original post by Staffordshire University
Hi Mollie,

I have been informed that you will receive your timetable when you complete your online enrolment and we are expecting online enrolment to be opened for the March intake by the end of the week.

Let me know if you have any other questions before you start!

Hey Sam,
Ah that's brilliant! So should I just keep checking my e portal and wait for it to come up that I can enrol?

Thankyou
Hey Sam,
Ah that's brilliant! So should I just keep checking my e portal and wait for it to come up that I can enrol?

Thankyou

Yes I would certainly keep checking.

No problem at all!

I've enrolled online but I'm still not able to access the timetable??
Reply 7
Original post by Sophie1992
I've enrolled online but I'm still not able to access the timetable??

Ive spoken to someone today and apparently we start on the 20th of March, but we cant access our timetables until closer to the time.

I hope this helps:smile:
Mollie.
[QUOTE="molliea15;69491016"]Ive spoken to someone today and apparently we start on the 20th of March, but we cant access our timetables until closer to the time.

Mollie.[/QUOTE

Thank you. I'm guessing that's the same for all branches as I'm doing adult nursing. Later than I thought for some reason I thought we started in the 6th
Reply 9
[QUOTE="Sophie1992;69500718"]
Ive spoken to someone today and apparently we start on the 20th of March, but we cant access our timetables until closer to the time.

Mollie.[/QUOTE

Thank you. I'm guessing that's the same for all branches as I'm doing adult nursing. Later than I thought for some reason I thought we started in the 6th

Yeah i thought that we were starting earlier than the 20th for some reason, have you been able to access your timetable yet?:smile:
Hi Mollie!

I'm starting Mental Health Nursing in March too, are you living at home or moving? :smile:
[QUOTE="molliea15;69624674"]

Yeah i thought that we were starting earlier than the 20th for some reason, have you been able to access your timetable yet?:smile:

I've just logged on to it through the portal and it looks so complicated because it starts off from March last year and when I finally found March this year we don't start till the Wednesday and it says term two. So I'm not sure
Reply 12
[QUOTE="Sophie1992;69680290"]

I've just logged on to it through the portal and it looks so complicated because it starts off from March last year and when I finally found March this year we don't start till the Wednesday and it says term two. So I'm not sure

Yeah ive been quite confused with it all aswell :s
Reply 13
Original post by beverley.bingham
Hi Mollie!

I'm starting Mental Health Nursing in March too, are you living at home or moving? :smile:

Hi there oh thats brill, ive just found a little flat in stone:smile:
how about you?
I wonder if we will actually receive any information about the first week ??

I rang up and the information I was given was 'the course is due to start the week commencing the 20th March. Please be prepared to be in attendance Monday - Friday 9-5.' Although that doesn't really correspond with what the time table says...
Yeah it's getting a bit irritating how close we are to starting and the little information we have. We don't even know when we have to do face to face enrolment or where we have to go on our first day
Hi there oh thats brill, ive just found a little flat in stone:smile:
how about you?

Original post by beverley.bingham
I rang up and the information I was given was 'the course is due to start the week commencing the 20th March. Please be prepared to be in attendance Monday - Friday 9-5.' Although that doesn't really correspond with what the time table says...

Hey everyone,

Just found this thread. I wanted to check have you got everything which you need to know now about starting your courses with us in a few weeks? If not if you let me know then I'll contact the team directly for you. Or it might be available here: http://www.staffs.ac.uk/welcome/nursingandmidwiferymarch/

Kris

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending