The Student Room Group

"Dear you...." MKII

Scroll to see replies

Dear my sister,

Next time you come to see me, i will honestly keep you.
I have decided
You will stay with me forever now :colondollar:

From your baaji :colondollar:

------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mum and Dad,

Don't worry! :biggrin: I can mange this.
Just like you did mama, when you were little :colondollar:
I guess i have to do the same as you!
LOL at the end, who's daughter am i? :lol: yours right? :colondollar: me and you are the same.
I'll be brave
Hold on till the end
I will never give up, I may feel down, upset, or even think of giving up, but never i will give up.
Just like you taught me :colondollar:

Oh and mama listen!! you know I just realised that this year, mother's day is on my birthday :colondollar: i don't know whether i should cry or be happy, but i know you love seeing me smile :colondollar: so there you go :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: you too SMILE now please :colondollar: (i bet you're laughing together at me coz i look like a brat smiling like that :colonhash: joking! don't cry now :colondollar: it's fine :colondollar:)

oh and your lil angel :colondollar: :colondollar: she's in safe hands, i know, but next time she comes, i will keep her :colondollar: i can't survive without her :cry2:
I'll make her happy don't you worry!
I'll fulfill your dreams, promise!

I hope you're not crying right now :cry2: coz i am, my eyes are tearing up so i'll finish this sentence and wipe them off.

I pray for you, hope you're smiling at us.
I don't need to say that i love you, coz you know.

''Seems like yesterday we used to rock the show
I lace the track you lock the flow
So far from hanging on the block of dough
Notorious they got to know that
Life ain't always what it seem to be
Words can't express what you mean to me
And though you're gone
We still a team
Through your family I'll fulfill your dreams
In the future can't wait to see
If you'll open up the gates for me

Reminisce sometime
The night they took my friend
Try to black it out but it plays again
When it's weird feelin' it's really hard to conceal
Can't imagine all the pain I feel
Give everything to hear half your breath
I know you still livin' your life after deathEvery step I take
Every move I make
Every single day
Every time I pray
I'll be missing youThinking of the day
When you went away
What a life to take
What a bond to break
I'll be missing youIt's kind of hard wit you not around
Know you in heaven smilin' down
Watchin' us while we pray for you
Everyday we pray for you
Till the day we meet again
In my heart is where I'll keep you friend

Memories give me the strength I need to proceed
Strength I need to believe

My thoughts big I just can't define
Wish I could turn back the hands of time
Bust in the 6
Shop for new clothes and kicks
You and me taking flicks
Making hits stages they receive you on
Still can't believe you're gone
Give anything to hear half your breath
I know you still livin' your life after deathEvery step I take
Every move I make
Every single day
Every time I pray
I'll be missing you''Dedicated to you, my dear parents :lovehug:From your eldest daughter who misses you loads xx
Don't worry, everything will be fine. Put your trust into Allah and he'll never let you down. :h:
Dear @Zamestaneh

Tomorrow is today. Today is tomorrow.
Whatever. Who knows. What can we say.
Jk. India still sucks.
Yo Bruv
You're awesome, you make me smile and stuff - just please for the love of Christ stop saying that.
It's not funny. It brings back bad memories.
Also stop doing the bottle flip challenge on my slippers, I need to wear those :angry:
We should totally play tennis when the weather gets better :yy:
:five:
Me
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yo Sis
You're scarily self conscious at the moment. I don't really know how to deal with it because I have never been particularly conscious of myself. Might have to ask for some advice soon.
Why am I scared?
You keep stealing/wearing my stuff as a last result to be cool.
Dude. I am the least cool person in the universe, stealing my stuff will decrease your chances of looking cool massively and you will end up breaking all my stuff because you're so tall :colondollar:
Idk how you will learn that in this world of judgy people, wearing cheap clothes, not of the fashion etc. is no big issue. Believe me, there are bigger ones.
Just keep being awesome, you will fit in soon :yep:
I'll play Cluedo with you soon, but at the moment college work is actually too much. [Also I will totes beat you at Cluedo :colone:]
Ermmmmmmmm
Hugzies :h:
P.S STOP EATING MY FOOD OMG
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Mum,
Bloody think a bit before you do something so careless. Please.
Well done for taking up something new, you don't like to listen to me but I can see you decided to on that one occasion. Best wishes with it. I'm trying so hard not to get in your way :hugs:
Love from
Me
Dear Dad,
Thank you soooooooo much but I might need you to do some more favours for me please :colondollar: sorry to ask you for so many but I'm not getting the help from College apart from my one super-duper awesome friend of salvation. You're my other salvatory (lol that is definitely not a word but whatever) party. It'll be over soon and it'll be ok - promise :h:
Keep up the good stuff with Mumzies :smile:
Love from
Me :hugs:
Dear Me,
GET OFF TSR YOU PROCRASTINATING FOOL
Peaceout
Original post by CountYourBlessings14
Don't worry, everything will be fine. Put your trust into Allah and he'll never let you down. :h:

Agreed.
Dear you,
I wish I could turn back time and make it as though I don't make you walk on eggshells when you talk to me. I don't think you realise that I don't actually have bad intentions towards you, I do want to make you happy and I do think about you every day. I feel mixed emotions about the other day. I let my guard down and cried but now it's just going to reinforce your intentions to not be honest with me for fear of upsetting me. But where does that leave me? Now I'll have to be careful about how I react to you, I'll have to conceal how I feel even more otherwise it effects you too much. You couldn't face work today, you barely got any sleep because you had "things on your mind". What's the point in this if we can't communicate? I feel like you don't have the mental robustness to deal with what I go through. I feel as though you're so used to looking on the bright side of life that you've never been faced with suffering- you don't realise that it's hard for some to be positive about life. I think it's fair for me to be agitated when I hear, as someone with an anxiety disorder, say to me "don't worry". You don't understand how infuriating that is. But we're both sensitive, we're too similar. It was horrible, lying there with your back to me, rejecting me, avoiding eye contact with me and refusing to talk to me. You people are all the same, you can't face things when they get tough, you just avoid the truth. I remember there was a day when my depression was really bad, I had all sorts of horrible symptoms and when I told you I wasn't feeling great you just responded with "well it couldn't have been that bad". What?? How does this ignorance exist? I don't understand why I have to live in a world and be so misunderstood.

I don't know why I sit and look at my phone waiting to hear from somebody who isn't prepared to understand me. I don't know how interpret anything. I feel as though the worst will come and you'll just be another one of those people who promise me something but then end up leaving me behind. You don't understand what it feels like to be alone. You have friends, a mother to go home to every day. Back at home I live with a house full of people that don't get me, that I can't open up to. It's a trap. I come home to the flat with no-one to talk to. If I was to be honest with you I just get "you're looking for the negatives". NO IM NOT, IM JUST DESPARATE FOR THINGS TO GO WELL IN MY LIFE. Why don't you see? Why do you have to judge me?

I honestly feel resentful. I feel guilty for making you feel this way, but I equally feel as though it's unfair that I am being made to feel this way. I have insecurities, I'm vulnerable with this whole thing, but I feel like I've already lost you and you've just curled in to your shell. I don't really know what I'm supposed to do now, I feel lost.

I'm just disappointed. I'm sorry that I'm not the right person for you.
Dear you (the parent who has given up on me)

Spoiler

From me, your so called child.
Original post by starfab
Dear me
:colonhash: Why you still awake?
Tired, me :yawn:

Dont want u sayin this today btw :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Dont want u sayin this today btw :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:ashamed2: today I'm not sleepy :ashamed:
Dear you,
i miss you
i do try not to for your sake but i just want you to be happy and if i can influence that then well
ill do whatever you want

That stupid 18 year old you befrinded

--------------
Dear you
do you think i ****ing care what you think
you are a ***** of the highest class
you see someone struggling
oh what a great idea to totally cut them off cos ur jealous of the one thing going well for them
that logic doe :dunce:
well **** you dont need you anyway babe :kiss:

:wavey:

-----------------
Dear you,
thanks for being the only male who ik inrl that is nice to me :yy:
you are so helpful and supportive and it's nice to know ur there but at the same time i do get the impression we are going round in circles, but that is my fault :/
Original post by starfab
:ashamed2: today I'm not sleepy :ashamed:

Nothing to be ashamed of. For example I'm never sleepy :lol:

Original post by Anonymous
Dear you,
i miss you
i do try not to for your sake but i just want you to be happy and if i can influence that then well
ill do whatever you want

That stupid 18 year old you befrinded

--------------
Dear you
do you think i ****ing care what you think
you are a ***** of the highest class
you see someone struggling
oh what a great idea to totally cut them off cos ur jealous of the one thing going well for them
that logic doe :dunce:
well **** you dont need you anyway babe :kiss:

:wavey:

-----------------
Dear you,
thanks for being the only male who ik inrl that is nice to me :yy:
you are so helpful and supportive and it's nice to know ur there but at the same time i do get the impression we are going round in circles, but that is my fault :/

Awww :hugs:
Dear you,

I AM OVER YOU. FINALLY. I knew I'd get there some day... 3 years later here I am :woo: I don't know how it happened but its a weird feeling knowing that I honestly don't care about you anymore. That sounds so mean but I can't help it. I've come to realise the hurt you put me through knowingly and unknowingly was far too much for me. I'm probably so much better off without you and we would never have worked together anyways. The more I think about, the more the idea of 'us' seems stupid and silly. We were never 'made for each other'. I have wasted too much of my time thinking about you. Its about time this thing ended because I know you never felt the same way about me however much you say you did.

I hope life treats you well.

This is my last one for you.

Me
Original post by Anonymous
Dear you,

I AM OVER YOU. FINALLY. I knew I'd get there some day... 3 years later here I am :woo: I don't know how it happened but its a weird feeling knowing that I honestly don't care about you anymore. That sounds so mean but I can't help it. I've come to realise the hurt you put me through knowingly and unknowingly was far too much for me. I'm probably so much better off without you and we would never have worked together anyways. The more I think about, the more the idea of 'us' seems stupid and silly. We were never 'made for each other'. I have wasted too much of my time thinking about you. Its about time this thing ended because I know you never felt the same way about me however much you say you did.

I hope life treats you well.

This is my last one for you.

Me

Congrats. Sometimes things just click

Original post by Indeterminate
Nothing to be ashamed of. For example I'm never sleepy :lol:

Awww :hugs:

Sleeping early has been on my improvement list for soo long now.

Dear me,
Good luck being a zombie tomorrow. You've a full day ahead of you. I wish you the best.
Might as well go snack and read, as there's no way you'll fall asleep now.
Tomorrow night, you'll be so tired, I'm confident you'll fall asleep earlier.
Me, of course.
Dear you

We both know I like you quite a bit but seeing you flirt with everyone and anyone is putting our friendship in doubt. I've tried being friends and I like being friends but I've been down this road before and don't want to do it again.
Dear me

Don't.

Xx
Dear you.

Im finally over you.
You hurt me more than you will ever know, but im nearly done rebuilding my life and im happy. I became a shell of the person i used to be, i stopped leaving the house, and i stopped speaking to people.
They say love is blind and i truely believe that.
I still dont know the real reasons you left me, but i have my suspisions, and i hope your happy with her.
I have no idea if you still hang about on TSR but i dont care anymore. I nearly set up a new account, but why should i? Yes i lived you. But i dont have any regrets over what i say anymore. Im not scared to say you hurt me. Because thats exactly what you did.

From me.

Dear you.

I never thought this would happen. I dont know if it will go anywhere, i dont know if its just a bit of fun. But im gonna enjoy it while it lasts.
But please dont hurt me. You know full well iv developed feelings, so please be careful.

Love me

Dear you.

Your a dick. I dont need you in my life at all, in fact im glad your out of it. You did nothing but cause hurt and anxiety for the 25 years of my life iv been born.
How could you do that to someone your meant to love and care about?

From me
Posted from TSR Mobile
Dear you,
I miss you so much.
I'm crying.
I don't think i can live without you.
I know i said i'll never give up.
But i ****ing have, and want to.
I dont want this life
Not a life like this.
I give up.
I'M SORRY! I know i said i'll MAKE YOU PROUD, I KNOW I SAID I'LL FULFILL YOUR DREAM but...

Goodbye.
Dear Behenji
i thought of deleting this,
But I'll just edit it instead.

Love you sister, from the bottom of my heart, as cheesy as that sounds, I mean it :hugs:
Love, your baaji.

Oh Allah, I entrust my sisters affairs with you. You look after her, help her and shower her in your mercy.

Dear me
Trust Allah. Always.
(edited 7 years ago)
Dear you
I'm sorry
Ever so sorry
It hurts you've given up
Please don't
Stay
I'll help you
As much as I possibly can
I'm scared I guess
Especially with the goodbye
I tried and will try again
If you so give me the chance
Just don't
Don't ever give up
Don't
I will keep praying for you
As that's all I can do
I'm sorry
I'm not much use
Love you
From me
Awww I hope you fell/fall asleep earlier today. :console:

But you should definitely try to implement the proposed improvement. :yep: Shayad aur mehnat karni padegi aapko (maybe you'll have to try harder) but it'll be worth it. :biggrin:

I don't sleep myself but yeah I love telling people to sleep :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending