The Student Room Group

"I don't have enough time" is crap, yes you do.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Glassapple
I think you should read your post again, look at all the written mistakes you've made and then decide who's dumb. You're not Eddy from Ab Fab, sweetie darling.

Shut up lol not gonna let some wee kid lecture me on how to live my life, i'm a lot more further in education than you are. When you start getting more responsibilities, a job, hours of uni coursework and have to care for a person because of a terminal illness then you will realize that sometimes there's not enough time in the day to do everything you actually want to. Not all of us are rich enough to have everything handed to our plate and have to provide for our families. Enjoy paying wee boys for bum sex considering that's about the only way you can seem to get affection lol. It's really not that simple.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by sameehaiqbal
Shut up lol not gonna let some wee kid lecture me on how to live my life, i'm a lot more further in education than you are. When you start getting more responsibilities, a job, hours of uni coursework and have to care for a person because of a terminal illness then you will realize that sometimes there's not enough time in the day to do everything you actually want to. Not all of us are rich enough to have everything handed to our plate and have to provide for our families. Enjoy paying wee boys for bum sex considering that's about the only way you can seem to get affection lol. It's really not that simple.

You seem so innocent in your profile pic, but that, that is brutal.
Original post by XOR_
You seem so innocent in your profile pic, but that, that is brutal.

Why you crying?
Original post by Len Goodman
I totally agree. Students, particularly liberal students, spend all their time drinking, smoking, partying, and laying in bed, and then moan that they don't have enough time to complete their work.

Well I've got news for you, students - don't expect to be able to get away with all this once you step into the real world. You need to find a routine and find one fast, otherwise you will be screwed when you come to work a 9-5 day.

i ****ing love you, would be an honour to meet you

Today I woke up at 6,.

ahahahahahahahaha.

No chance of that happening pal.
Why you crying?

What?
Why would I be crying?
Just pointing out a brutality.
Original post by Johnny Sinner
i ****ing love you, would be an honour to meet you

I hope you're not from a Muslim majority country then...

I do what makes me happy. Everyone's parents wants their children to be happy, just because my parents involve money in that's doesn't make it wrong.

Original post by pairofjeans
ahahahahahahahaha.

No chance of that happening pal.

Why not pal?
This is stupid. OP is a filthy rich 16yo who can afford to throw money at men for sex. Dont lecture us normal people about how we dont have enough time to do something. We actually have to study and we dont just get everything handed on our plate.
I drive 100 miles a day to and from uni, have full custody of my 5 year old daughter (morning/after school clubs can just get to lectures on time!), and work 9-5 Saturday and Sunday.

I still have time to study and get good marks, OP has a point!
Original post by XOR_
What?
Why would I be crying?
Just pointing out a brutality.

I'm rather straight to the point of what I think and don't sugarcoat anything. Looks can be deceiving anyway. :smile:
Original post by Johnny Sinner
This is stupid. OP is a filthy rich 16yo who can afford to throw money at men for sex. Dont lecture us normal people about how we dont have enough time to do something. We actually have to study and we dont just get everything handed on our plate.

Ha, no he's not! He just wants you to think that he is.
I do what makes me happy. Everyone's parents wants their children to be happy, just because my parents involve money in that's doesn't make it wrong.

Why not pal?

I like how you point out my typos then make one yourself. You need to simmer down. Also, fair enough, but if you read my post, not all of us have it handed to us. Also, once you get into university, if you get into university, ha, it's not just three hours of studying a day to pass a degree. So enjoy all this time you have while it lasts.
Original post by Reality Check

@Reality Check , please put @Glassapple in his place! I'm not very good at shutting people down when they deserve it, but you are! I'll be rooting for you!

Original post by AshEntropy
@Reality Check , please put @Glassapple in his place! I'm not very good at shutting people down when they deserve it, but you are! I'll be rooting for you!

Yeah, pink robots and cliche names make you both so much better than me.
Original post by Dat Tall Guy
If you're a student that ALSO isn't in a part time job, or isn't in a particularly rigorous degree the correct excuse is:
'I'm too lazy'

Why do students sleep so much? And why do they get up so late? I have a friend who always get up at like 1pm. OK fair enough, i've been guilty a few times, but it wasn't because I didn't have enough time, I was being lazy.

If you get up at 1pm, that's like 6 hours you could have spent exercising, cleaning, working or w/e.

It's absolute bs for students to say they don't have enough time, they barely do anything except around exam period.

Um.... What you are saying BS. I never have any time.;I sleep 15+ hours a day whenever I am able to around my degree. Wanna know why?

a) There is no law against it. Seriously, why can't I?
b) I'm disabled with hypermobility syndrome hence need to sleep

Calling me lazy are you? Because I'm sick? I do all my work and am getting firsts. So what I need to sleep twice as much as the next person.

Sleeping a lot does not mean in the slightest that you are lazy.

My friend sleeps all the time whilst having 36+ hours a week work time. She works herself to death. She is also ill at the moment and the least lazy person on the planet.

Why don't you educate yourself before you over-generalise and write off thousands?
(edited 7 years ago)
@Glassapple I wouldn't dream of insulting you. In fact, I feel a little bit sorry for you - this constant need to impress. I'm sure people would like you without all the self aggrandisement.
@Glassapple I wouldn't dream of insulting you. In fact, I feel a little bit sorry for you - this constant need to impress. I'm sure people would like you without all the self aggrandisement.

We all have our own issues. Maybe I don't want to be liked by everybody, for example, because I don't agree with all the typical teenage rubbish.
I hope you're not from a Muslim majority country then...

No, why do I always get passive attacks from right wingers implying im muslim? Weird.
I feel a little bit sorry for you - this constant need to impress. I'm sure people would like you without all the self aggrandisement.

Hear that @Glassapple ?

Quick Reply

Latest