The Student Room Group

Friends wants MMF threesome

I have a friend who keeps pestering me to have a mmf (male male female) threesome (I'm a guy if your wondering). I repeatedly told him I have no interest in it and I would never do it, only a mff (male female female) threesome. I told him he should go find some other guy to do it with, but he won't he said only do it with me wtf?!?

He says he's straight and not gay or bi but I'm starting to question it now. I think he maybe be bi but is hidding it maybe and has secrete feelings for me or something?

I honestly don't know what to do now :erm:

Scroll to see replies

He wants to see your cock.
You've said you won't do it, don't bother compromising.. what he said is a bit weird to be honest. If he keeps persisting then cut off contact with him.
If the girl is a stunner, might as well go for it. Or tell him to get another girl to join in and make it a mmff so it's all even.

Altho I agree, I'd only do it if it was mff.
Reply 4
I wouldn't turn your back with that guy around :wink:
Reply 5
Mmf is logistically better than mff, so he has a point.
You're not into the idea, you've said so, and so he should stop pestering you about it. If he doesn't, does wherever you are have a sexual harassment policy? If so, point him at it and say that you'll invoke it.

Is there a woman interested in this? It's entirely possible he's not interested in any direct sexual contact with you but is ok with you - rather than someone, oh, more like a Greek god - being sexual with her.
Sounds like my idea of fun. :biggrin:
Original post by WoodyMKC
He wants to see your cock.

:gasp:
Reply 9
Original post by unprinted
You're not into the idea, you've said so, and so he should stop pestering you about it. If he doesn't, does wherever you are have a sexual harassment policy? If so, point him at it and say that you'll invoke it.

Is there a woman interested in this? It's entirely possible he's not interested in any direct sexual contact with you but is ok with you - rather than someone, oh, more like a Greek god - being sexual with her.

Does that classify as sexual harassment? lol

In the past he asked me to have a threeway with his then gf now ex and I said no. He then asked me if I wanted to have a threeway with one of his co worker who was up for it and again said no. He knows that I'm not into and I told him time after time again, that I don't want to do it and It doesn't turn me on and it makes feel uncomfortable etc...
If you are not comfortable then don't do it and ignore him.
It's not gay until the balls touch.
Do it
Depends on how hot the girl is no? I mean if it's like Kylie Jenner then I MIGHT just do it lmao.
Original post by trapking
It's not gay until the balls touch.

He wants to dp a girl where the balls will touch

Original post by Nulliverse
Depends on how hot the girl is no? I mean if it's like Kylie Jenner then I MIGHT just do it lmao.

I don't care how hot the girl is lol I'm not doing no bloody threeway with another dude :noway:
Original post by Anonymous
He wants to dp a girl where the balls will touch

I don't care how hot the girl is lol I'm not doing no bloody threeway with another dude :noway:

I would do it. Dp is hot af.
Original post by trapking
I would do it. Dp is hot af.

Serious? Are you bi or something lol

I find quite hard to believe how two straight guys can feel comfortable having another dudes crotch touch their crotch. They have to be at least bi to feel comfortable with it imo.
Does that classify as sexual harassment? lol

This is how I know you're a straight male!

Yes, repeatedly asking people for sex after they've made it clear they're not interested is sexual harassment.
Serious? Are you bi or something lol

I find quite hard to believe how two straight guys can feel comfortable having another dudes crotch touch their crotch. They have to be at least bi to feel comfortable with it imo.

I'm not bi or gay but if my best friend had a hot girl and said lets bang her I wouldn't even think twice :rofl:

Because you know him well as your friend so why would it be weird. Enjoy the moment I say...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending