The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Ooh very nice :yep:
If you bring me a pizza slice I'll give you full marks :flute: :colondollar:

Get me one first :wink:

OP, do you ever get tempted to steal a doughnut and eat it?
Original post by TheGoodPharaoh
can I still get a hot chocolate with a free doughnut?

You can get a regular hot chocoate and a doughnut for £2. That means the doughnut is only 20p which is a good deal in my opinion!

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Pizza is fine :mmm:
Thank you very much, oh look, you got 9/9, :clap2: good job :yy:

Yayy! :giggle:

Original post by AAls
Cheese and onion pasty and yum yums every time I go in.

Cheese and opinion pasty is my favourite. However my favourite sweet is the cinnamon bun.
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
I like to get a baguette sandwich from Greggs for lunch. I did today in fact. Can I have a discount please?

Sadly I can't give discounts out. XD you'll have to get a job at Greggs for a discount. :tongue:

Original post by Rhythmical
Get me one first :wink:

OP, do you ever get tempted to steal a doughnut and eat it?

I get sick of looking at them, not a huge fan of them in the first place. Stealing is stupid and shouldn't be done. Everything has to be paid for. I'm a good girl, stealing is wrong and shouldn't be done.
Original post by Midnightmemories
You can get a regular hot chocoate and a doughnut for £2. That means the doughnut is only 20p which is a good deal in my opinion!

Ballin :danceboy:
Do you have to cook/ bake the food? Is it possible to work there but not do the baking?
How easy is it to make some of the items?
Original post by Kholmes1
Do you have to cook/ bake the food? Is it possible to work there but not do the baking?
How easy is it to make some of the items?

We do bake the food. It's called being on bake off. I'm assuming you have to do the baking since everyone is trained on bake off. (Even when I was just a weekend staff member I knew how to do bake off)

It's quite easy to make all the products once you memorise the ingredients. It's the speed that's the hardest.
Can you steal all the yum yums?
- Cheese and Tomato pastry or any Doughnut?
- Capital or KISS FM?
- 7Up or Sprite?
- Hair up to your waist or 2 new pairs of shoes? (Yes, TWO! :tongue:)
I know this is a cliché but I am genuinely interested - do you honestly think you do get an over-representation of people on benefits and obese builders in your shop, or is that just an oversimplification? Do you sometimes wish the clientele was rather more well-heeled, or does it totally not bother you?
(edited 7 years ago)
have you ever written a novel about a caveman who befriended a dinosaur ?
Original post by BrainyBengali
- Cheese and Tomato pastry or any Doughnut?
- Capital or KISS FM?
- 7Up or Sprite?
- Hair up to your waist or 2 new pairs of shoes? (Yes, TWO! :tongue:)

Doughnuts
Capital
Sprite
I already have long hair so new shoes please :giggle:

Original post by Reality Check
I know this is a cliché but I am genuinely interested - do you honestly think you do get an over-representation of people on benefits and obese builders in your shop, or is that just an oversimplification? Do you sometimes wish the clientele was rather more well-heeled, or does it totally not bother you?

I think we do. A lot of people on benefits on builders. There's two shops in my town and I've worked in both, in my main store it's not as bad with builders. But you get a lot of people which probably are on benefits. You also get a lot of older people. However, it doesn't really bother me. A customer is a customer at the end of the day, whatever there situation is doesn't bother me.

Original post by the bear
have you ever written a novel about a caveman who befriended a dinosaur ?

Nope :tongue:
Reply 31
what do you do for lunch each day? Im starting tomorrow and dont know what to bring

Latest