The Student Room Group

Quebec shooting: Alexandre Bissonnette is the only suspect

Right-wing saying Mohamed el Khadir was also a suspect, when infact he was one of the worshippers at the mosque. Many big news-outlets not correcting themselves. They rushed into saying that Mohamed was involved in the shooting, and now are quiet. I wonder why?

https://theintercept.com/2017/01/30/suspect-in-quebec-mosque-attack-quickly-depicted-as-a-moroccan-muslim-hes-a-white-nationalist/

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mathemagicien
The media is biased against muslims. Only a few publications are still objective, like The Guardian and Huffington Post. The others post race hating fake news to sell to an increasingly hateful populace. $$$

I :heart: the guardian
I :heart: AJE
The real suspect won't be called a terrorist just because he is white, they'll say that he had mental issues
White people voted for Trump... maybe they do all have mental issues :mmm:

You live in a white country, dont bite the hand that feeds you.

Nah not white people, just a lot of americans
Unfortunately, white people also voted Brexit in the UK, and may vote Front National in France, and very very nearly voted in the "Freedom Party" (ironic name) in Austria, voted in Victor Orban in Hungary, ...

You really do hate whites don't you?
Yes, al jazeera is also good for covering the news that western media doesn't like to cover. I don't read it though because I'd probably end up on a government list!

YASSS especially news concerning the Middle East that you won't get elsewhere. Alhamdellah for aljazeera :heart:
I am white myself.

Post a picture of yourself and prove it.
Violence and terrorism from the followers of right wing philosophies, Islam or Islamism and the traditional far right, nationalists/white nationalists. The future looks bleak.
White Muslim convert was repsonbile and shouted ALLAH AKBAR

This is ISLAMIC TERRORISM, lefties need to just admit they were wrong about Islam
Reply 10
Original post by biglad2k16

This is ISLAMIC TERRORISM, lefties need to just admit they were wrong about Islam

Lol are you a moron? It was a right-wing, Trump-supporting White nationalist who committed the crime..
Original post by RichardSkew
bash the fash!

If I said the same about Muslims I guarantee my post would have been deleted

6 muslims were killed in a mosque in Quebec, and this is your argument?
https://twitter.com/DailyMail/status/826141899765460992

lol "lone wolf", lets not call him what he is, a terrorist.

I also like how little attention this attack is getting on social media and on the student room. The Alt-right don't like to admit that white people can also be terrorists?
Original post by zezno
Lol are you a moron? It was a right-wing, Trump-supporting White nationalist who committed the crime..

Looool sure
He's a MUSLIM CONVERT
Article in Time describes him as an internet troll who expressed support for Trump and Le Pen, and disliked refugees and feminists. So a poster child for the alt-right.

If only white people voted, Hillary would have won. Trump won due to minorities.

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
This world is falling apart. The terrorists are winning. People are turning against each other and they are sitting in their strongholds as the Western World falls apart. Yes this guy was a nutjob, but people have already begun to condemn Muslims again based upon false allegations.

Trump wants to protect his people, protect America from the world but is failing to realise that his biggest danger is from his country's heart.

Hate can never win.
If I said the same about Muslims I guarantee my post would have been deleted

I'm leftwing but that post also made me very uneasy. People shouldn't be beaten up in the street just because you don't agree with them. :s-smilie:
Original post by Moonstruck16
This world is falling apart. The terrorists are winning. People are turning against each other and they are sitting in their strongholds as the Western World falls apart. Yes this guy was a nutjob, but people have already begun to condemn Muslims again based upon false allegations.

Trump wants to protect his people, protect America from the world but is failing to realise that his biggest danger is from his country's heart.

Hate can never win.

This attack happened in Canada, not America.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending