The Student Room Group

Guy kissed me, now feeling crazy guilty

So I went out the other night and got drunk to the point of falling flat on my face.
At some point my friends headed out for a smoke but I hung back as I don't smoke myself.
There was a group of guys and they immediately started chanting for me to chug my drink.
I was going to, I guess cause I was bored, but said the cold drink gave me brain freeze, which the guy closest to me laughed about and encouraged me to continue.
I don't know what else got said but they ended up telling him to kiss me out of the blue.
I said I have a boyfriend but he said he wouldn't find out.
I can't remember what I said but it was something like "I guess" or "true" that makes me feel like I was in the wrong. In hindsight I feel like I was more giving a literal reply than inviting him in but ugh the memory makes me cringe.
I don't even remember him moving towards me, just the disgusting feeling of his lips. I hated it and was glad when suddenly my friend pulled me away.
But thing is, I didn't pull away and I definitely wasn't into it at all but I weirdly remember my lips moving as if I was drunkenly trying to not act like an idiot that can't kiss...
I did have a wall behind me but I should've moved my head. I remember feeling just planted to the spot, rather than actually wanting to stay there.
I didn't want the kiss but I didn't pull away and now have so much guilt over that, and the reply I think I gave the guy before he came at me.
I told my boyfriend that night that "some guy came onto me but I pulled away" cause that's what my friends told me happened but I'm feeling so guilty now that I remember things.
I'm an anxious person anyway but have been falling apart over this and can't sleep... I want to be honest but not ruin things between us -
I don't know what to do.
You should have come clean with him cuz you already said you pulled away. He might not believe you now? It's still not too late just tell him. You were drunk so hopefully things won't be too bad. Just make sure you avoid situations like this again.
Original post by Amina190
You should have come clean with him cuz you already said you pulled away. He might not believe you now? It's still not too late just tell him. You were drunk so hopefully things won't be too bad. Just make sure you avoid situations like this again.

Yeah I want to tell him to be honest but idk how to bring it up and yeah I definitely will in the future.
Original post by Somewhitegirl

I don't know what else got said but they ended up telling him to kiss me out of the blue.
I said I have a boyfriend but he said he wouldn't find out.
I can't remember what I said but it was something like "I guess" or "true"

Sloots gonna sloot
Original post by WhiteKnight747
Sloots gonna sloot

What does that mean
Reply 5
Apparently your inner slut woke up and wanted to feel the rush.

It's pretty common when you're drunk, but it didn't mean anything, it wasn't that big of a deal and at least you realize it was wrong.

Tell your boyfriend how sorry you are, that you have started remembering certain stuff from that night and you unintentionally made a mistake because you had drunk a little too much.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by EC
Apparently your inner slut woke up and wanted to feel the rush.

It's pretty common when you're drunk, but it didn't mean anything, it wasn't that big of a deal and at least you realize it was wrong.

Tell your boyfriend how sorry you are, that you have started remembering certain stuff from that night and you unintentionally made a mistake because you had drunk a little too much.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I think I'll wait till I see him in person then explain , thank you x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending