The Student Room Group

Trump sacks acting attorney general

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38805944

What a cluster****.

Doesn't Donald realize he is one tiny *******?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by yudothis

What a cluster****.

She was appointed by the outgoing President, so she was going to be fired anyway. On top of that she was directly insubordinate to the President. I'd be seriously concerned if he kept her on.
Trump fires Obama lackey............
Original post by jape
She was appointed by the outgoing President, so she was going to be fired anyway. On top of that she was directly insubordinate to the President. I'd be seriously concerned if he kept her on.

exactly!
it will end in tears

:emo:
Reply 5

What a cluster****.

You (and the mad magician tbh) are not very good with assimilating and analysing information are you? Premature OMG WTF comes much more naturally to you both
(edited 7 years ago)
I love how all the liberal phoneys are getting up in arms about this. Keep it coming.
Reply 7
Original post by viffer
You (and the mad magician tbh) are not very good with assimilating and analysing information are you? Premature OMG WTF comes much more naturally to you both

It is a cluster****. This hasn't happened since Watergate.

And it is just one of the many things Trump has done that has incited deep anger and upset.

It is a cluster****.

What mathemagician and I are not good at is Trumpology - the practice of looking at facts, and coming up with alternative facts that suit the Trump biases and prejudices.
Reply 8
Original post by JohnGreek
What does firing an AG have to do with Watergate?

Nixon ordered AG to fire special Watergate prosecutor which he refused and instead resigned.
Reply 9
Original post by JohnGreek
Last time I checked the AG only told her subordinates to not follow Trump's order, not investigate him.

Yea, exactly, Trump threw a tantrum over something much less. Well spotted.
Bloody hell. As soon as the Left see the name 'TRUMP' in some potentially controversial headline, their brains go at 150mph and type some random 'Omg wtf' response along with some buzzwords like 'FASCIST' before actually reading any of the context.
Reply 11
Yea, exactly, Trump threw a tantrum over something much less. Well spotted.

"Threw a tantrum" aka replaced someone who was going to be replaced anyway for directly and deliberately disobeying his orders.

This is what we call sound leadership.
Reply 12
Original post by Google22
Bloody hell. As soon as the Left see the name 'TRUMP' in some potentially controversial headline, their brains go at 150mph and type some random 'Omg wtf' response along with some buzzwords like 'FASCIST' before actually reading any of the context.

So much like you did by reading the title of the thread and replying?
Original post by jape
"Threw a tantrum" aka replaced someone who was going to be replaced anyway for directly and deliberately disobeying his orders.

This is what we call sound leadership.

Careful, you don't wanna be throwing the word 'leadership' to the Left. After all, Hitler was a leader, so if Trump is a leader, Trump = Htiler! /s
So much like you did by reading the title of the thread and replying?

Except my reply wasn't about Trump sacking his attorney specifically.
Reply 15
It is a cluster****. This hasn't happened since Watergate.

And it is just one of the many things Trump has done that has incited deep anger and upset.

It is a cluster****.

What mathemagician and I are not good at is Trumpology - the practice of looking at facts, and coming up with alternative facts that suit the Trump biases and prejudices.
We get you are not Trump enthusiasts but ffs you have both become rather tedious and boring in repeatedly reminding us of the fact.

And what you in particular are an expert at is misinterpreting comments. You more often than not respond with a comment that does not relate to the point made in the post you're replying to. And when that is pointed out you respond with something else irrelevant. I have this mental image of you beating the c**p out of your keyboard typing like Bobby Crush on his piano muttering "Now hang on a cotton pickin' minute" :biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 16
Original post by Google22
Except my reply wasn't about Trump sacking his attorney specifically.

So it was spam?

Original post by viffer
We get you are not Trump enthusiasts but ffs you have both become rather tedious and boring in repeatedly reminding us of the fact.

mathemagician is the one you mean, he creates many more threads than I.

In addition, no one forced you to click on the thread :smile:
So it was spam?

mathemagician is the one you mean, he creates many more threads than I.

In addition, no one forced you to click on the thread :smile:

Nope.
Reply 18
mathemagician is the one you mean, he creates many more threads than I

I don't recall saying "create". Yet another example of you (deliberately?) failing to properly read and understand what people write.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 19
Original post by viffer
I don't recall saying "create". Yet another example of you (deliberately?) failing to properly read and understand what people write.

I know you didn't, but I assumed you were accusing me of being annoying by spamming threads. Accusing me of just posting a lot in threads others created, never crossed my mind, because a) not like there are few Trumpers here who do the exact same, and b) that is completely ludicrous.

But hey, if you get annoyed because someone in an open internet forum posts a lot, you know, that's your issue, not theirs :smile:

Good luck with all.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending