The Student Room Group

Trump sacks defiant attorney general

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38805944

Donald Trump has fired the acting US attorney general, after she questioned the legality of his immigration ban.

Oh and before we go into the anti and pro trump stuff that is posted on here.

She was in trouble when she questioned the legality of her bosses actions. Anyone would get sacked. She was a leftover // stand in from the Obama admin, but Trump had asked her to stay on. She must have known she was for the chop. She deserved it.

My points are:

1. US politics isnt dull with Trump.
2. I can see a lot of court cases and twitterings ahead.
3. US is quite divided.
4. It reminds me of the apprentice and how he comes across on there.
5. Another 4-8 years of this. He's going to be rememberes as POTUS one way or another.
I agree. All of these other politicians like Clinton and Obama are far too professional and boring. What we really need is a return to the Cold War. Now that was exciting!
Reply 2
Trump is a divisive president but I think he is what was needed.

Politicians seem to forget that the main responsibility they have is to look after American citizens, hopefully politicians get back to this, it's not a don't help foreign nations but you should look after the people who expect you to help them first.

I'm hoping that the 2 big parties become so divided it will help the smaller ones (unlikely but possible) the democrats are all in on the stop white people rhetoric and trump has caused problems within the Republican Party.

I supported trump and I still do, all the candidates weren't great and would divide the country but trump has the potential to improve things a lot more than Hillary did and because of the system there he can't destroy too much.

I really hope he lasts 8 years as it will be a sign that something has gone right maybe even ivanka 2024
Original post by 999tigger
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38805944

Donald Trump has fired the acting US attorney general, after she questioned the legality of his immigration ban.

Oh and before we go into the anti and pro trump stuff that is posted on here.

She was in trouble when she questioned the legality of her bosses actions. Anyone would get sacked. She was a leftover // stand in from the Obama admin, but Trump had asked her to stay on. She must have known she was for the chop. She deserved it.

My points are:

1. US politics isnt dull with Trump.
2. I can see a lot of court cases and twitterings ahead.
3. US is quite divided.
4. It reminds me of the apprentice and how he comes across on there.
5. Another 4-8 years of this. He's going to be rememberes as POTUS one way or another.

Original post by joecphillips
Trump is a divisive president but I think he is what was needed.

Politicians seem to forget that the main responsibility they have is to look after American citizens, hopefully politicians get back to this, it's not a don't help foreign nations but you should look after the people who expect you to help them first.

I'm hoping that the 2 big parties become so divided it will help the smaller ones (unlikely but possible) the democrats are all in on the stop white people rhetoric and trump has caused problems within the Republican Party.

I supported trump and I still do, all the candidates weren't great and would divide the country but trump has the potential to improve things a lot more than Hillary did and because of the system there he can't destroy too much.

I really hope he lasts 8 years as it will be a sign that something has gone right maybe even ivanka 2024

The terrorists are winning. They are watching the Western World be divided. Trump fears those from the outside when he should be scared that the darkness is rising from the heart of his country. He may want to protect America, but the hate he has created will be the downfall of everyone. Liberals and right-winger alike, your lives are in the hands of hate and death.

Quick Reply

Latest