The Student Room Group
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London

Can I continue my studies?

Hi!
So due to my health I haven't been able to regularly attend and now the uni have expressed concerns. The thing is, while I haven't been attending I have been studying and working. Can I continue? If I go back in, will I be kicked out? Should I make a meeting with my course leader? I feel really lost. Also please don't berate me for my attendance - I feel bad enough as it is but I genuinely couldn't help it. Thanks!
Have you got a doctors note or medical evidence
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London
Try going to your Student Union or any support group at you Uni and explain your situation. Hopefully they'll lend a sympathetic ear and work something out :h: Hope you're feeling better
Original post by Pasdealessa
Hi!
So due to my health I haven't been able to regularly attend and now the uni have expressed concerns. The thing is, while I haven't been attending I have been studying and working. Can I continue? If I go back in, will I be kicked out? Should I make a meeting with my course leader? I feel really lost. Also please don't berate me for my attendance - I feel bad enough as it is but I genuinely couldn't help it. Thanks!

Hello,

I am sorry you had health issues and I hope you will feel better soon.
The best thing to do is to contact the Progression and Support team: https://unihub.mdx.ac.uk/your-study/progression-and-support-advisors and give evidence of your health issues.

Hope it helps.

Best wishes and good luck

Ludovica (Middlesex University graduate and rep)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending