The Student Room Group

Quebec shooting: Alexandre Bissonnette is the only suspect

Scroll to see replies

Original post by biglad2k16
This attack happened in Canada, not America.

I know. But all the news articles link back to Trump. You could tell how happy people were when it was first reported that the suspect was thought to be a Muslim. Obviously turned out to not be true and even the Daily Mail have blocked comments on related articles.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Quantex
Article in Time describes him as an internet troll who expressed support for Trump and Le Pen, and disliked refugees and feminists. So a poster child for the alt-right.

So if he is a legit alt-righter, he's not a troll. Trolls are fakes. They're trolling, remember? I'm tired of the media and the general public misusing internet slang.
Original post by Cato the Elder
You really do hate whites don't you?

Reply 23
White Muslim convert was repsonbile and shouted ALLAH AKBAR

This is ISLAMIC TERRORISM, lefties need to just admit they were wrong about Islam

It is not lefties, it is liberals who were wrong about islam
Original post by Mathemagicien
The media is biased against muslims. Only a few publications are still objective, like The Guardian and Huffington Post. The others post race hating fake news to sell to an increasingly hateful populace. $$$

The Right win media.

Most of mainstream media would gladly get ****ed in the ass by a Muslim.
Original post by ChaoticButterfly

You do know that's a meme of shame, right?
Reply 26
White Muslim convert was repsonbile and shouted ALLAH AKBAR

This is ISLAMIC TERRORISM, lefties need to just admit they were wrong about Islam

It's not lefties. It is liberals. Most lefties are athiest.
To be honest, i find it slightly suspicious that the MSM have gone very quiet on this one.

I mean this was the ultimate wet dream for the MSM and left wingers everywhere, a white terrorist targeting their beloved Muslims!

Curious.
Original post by joe cooley
To be honest, i find it slightly suspicious that the MSM have gone very quiet on this one.

I mean this was the ultimate wet dream for the MSM and left wingers everywhere, a white terrorist targeting their beloved Muslims!

Curious.

I think it's because there's no real evidence he's a white supremacist. Killing muslims doesn't make someone that, nor does liking populist politicians. Maybe mental health issues came to light.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending